Dock Fight

3rd POV
Roman: well looks like we need to bring in the big guns.
He pulled out a flare and lit it, then threw it upwards and making it land in front of Y/N.
Y/N: hey Asshole, what good is this going to do?
A female then floated down with an umbrella and walked over to Y/N.
Roman: Neo, you can take him on right?
Neo winked before looking up at Y/N.
Y/N: I'm gonna slap that smile right off your face.
Neo quickly lifted her right leg before kicking Y/N in the ribs and putting him to his back. He placed his hands to the ground and caused flames to rise up around him, Neo quickly backflipping to dodge the flames. Team RWBY fought with the white fang members as Roman ran through the cracks between the shipping containers.
Blake noticed this and ran after him, trying to catch him as the others fought.
Blake: get back here!
Roman: can't you children just leave me alone!
He held up his cane and fired off a shot from it. Blake's eyes widened as she lunges over it, rolled onto the ground and went back to running after Roman.
Y/N punched Neo in the face and put her to the ground. Neo rubbed her hand across her jaw before spitting out some blood.
Y/N: get up.
Neo quickly got up and smirked, before licking her lips, her lips no longer red from the blood she spit out. Y/N went to punch her again, only for her to shatter right before his eyes.
Y/N: what the hell?
From no where she came and kicked him in the jaw, causing him to flip onto the ground hard. He landed on his back, he felt it crack along with his neck. Neo gave a cute smile before standing straight and putting her hands behind her back, bobbing up and down.
Y/N's eyes flashed a quick orange as he then breathed in, then unleashing a cloud of smoke in the area, fogging it up for everyone within 4 meters.
Neo couldn't see, she began to let off low high pitched coughs before getting punched in the neck by Y/N.
Y/N: you may have the silence and your semblance....but the smoke is my home.
He walked back into the smoke, disappearing into it with an evil smirk on his face. Neo's eyes widened as she looked around to try and find him.
Y/N: your fear makes the smoke move in mysterious ways.
She began to sweat as her looking became a lot more frantic.
Y/N: the smoke.....Is your enemy.
He came up behind her and grabbed her hair. The heat from his hands caused it to burn right there, cutting her hair short and no longer the long and flowing hair she used to have. Neo dived out of the smoke and began smoking and felt her hair, her eyes widening with realization as she saw two glowing orange eyes come from the smoke.

 Neo dived out of the smoke and began smoking and felt her hair, her eyes widening with realization as she saw two glowing orange eyes come from the smoke

Y/N: breathe in......show me how much you have fear.
Neo began to back away from Y/N who's fists were tightened. The white fang around him were knocked out by Team RWBY, everyone looking at him.
Meanwhile
Blake tackled Roman to the ground and sat on top of him.
Blake: you lose.
Roman: not yet.
He pressed a button on his cane, causing  a chain of explosions to happen beneath some of the supply containers, other bullheads quickly flying and grabbing other containers.
Blake: No!
She quickly got up and looked at them flying off. Roman quickly stood up and fired a shot from his cane, nailing Blake in the torso area and sending her to the ground hard. Roman ran towards the ocean and jumped off the dock, grabbing onto one of the shipping containers to flee.
Neo watched in horror as Y/N went to punch her, only for her to shatter again, running across the top of empty shipping containers and jumping to one of the bullheads.
Y/N: I'll be getting her next time....I swear that one on my life.