A Life Decision

The votes are in, some of you were generous, some of you were brutal.

3rd POV
Y/N looked at Jessica and picked her up by the throat and began to choke her.
Y/N: there's nothing I want more than you dead, you of all people should know that.
Jessica began to whimper as a tear formed in her eye. Y/N grabbed a part of her shirt and then ripped it, showing some of her stomach.
Y/N: but....I have something better for you bitch.
The palm of his hand turned orange as he then placed it against her stomach, causing her to scream in pain. Y/N's eyes were neon orange as he held his hand there, steam coming off before he removed his hand and dropped her. The flames around him subsided as he looked at Jessica.
Y/N: note this.....I let you live. But not without a reminder. You are now branded....like a cow. Whenever you turn, there's a chance I could be there to brand another part. All I can say is now....leave.
He then turned around and before leaving the room.
Y/N: also....if I found you cheated on another man....one who would do anything for you....I will be back....and two hands will be used. I can burn that pretty little mouth shut.
He left the room and began to walk through the house, the smoke flying as the police and Firefighters surrounded the area. Y/N walked from the house and looked at Team RWBY standing outside for him.
Y/N: keep moving.
Ruby: did you?
Y/N: I said....keep moving!
Weiss: Y/N....did yo-
Y/N: she'll live, now come on before I light this place up again.
They all looked at the smoking building as Jessica ran from the house and into a firefighters arms. Blake saw, she didn't look like she needed to be hospitalized.
Blake: oh you big s-
Y/N: finish that sentence....I fucking dare you.
?????: hold on....I'm a fire investigator, I want to know what the hell happened here? How come you're unscathed.
Y/N looked at the girls and then into the eyes of the fire investigator.
Y/N: Hazme un favor y vete a la mierda por el culo.
?????: the hell did he say to me?
Yang: I'm sorry....he doesn't speak our language too well. He went in to help, guess he didn't get far enough.
?????: I want his name and everything.
Y/N: Puto.
?????: what did he say there?
Weiss: come on Y/N.....let's get you back.
The fire investigator had enough and went to the smoking building to talk to Jessica.
?????: can you tell me what happened?
She looked over at Y/N, still shaking and looked at the fire investigator.
Jessica: I-I left.....m-my oven on.

Meanwhile with Y/N.

Ruby: what did you tell that guy? It was like some language I never heard.
Y/N: I like history. Learned a little bit of some language no one uses anymore. So if I ever get pulled over I can curse him out and not get in trouble.
Blake: what did you tell him?
Y/N: that's information that's best kept a secret.....I'm getting food.
Yang: I know a sushi place.
Y/N turned around and looked at Yang.
Y/N: you want to take me to a sushi place? That is friggin expensive.
Yang: it's only a couple lien for a plate.
Y/N: you know what.....whatever....let's all get some parasites.
Ruby and Yang followed Y/N as Weiss stopped Y/N.
Weiss: he's still an ass.
Blake: but....he opened up a little, I consider that some progress.