Sunrise

3rd POV
Y/N sat in the edge of the Beacon Academy platform, he snapped his fingers to allow flames to appear on his finger tips, all to pass the time. He looked out as the sun began to rise up over the horizon, a golden light coming.
Y/N: so....this is what everything has come to? I'm stuck at an academy.....after these classes today I'm going to find Jessica and make the bitch pay for what she did......I should have never trusted her. But now....everything for that is locked.
He then stood up as he then opened the palm of his right hand. He heard footsteps walking behind him, quickly causing him to put his hand down back by his side. He turned around to see Blake holding two cups of coffee.
Blake: want some?
Y/N: why not.
He grabbed the cup and quickly downed it.
Y/N: tastes like shit.
Blake: well....I didn't know what kind you liked so....
Y/N: try for more sugar, it was bitter like an old man.
Blake: listen....let's not talk about the coffee... may I ask why you are up here so early?
Y/N: no reason at all.
Blake: There's a reason for everything Y/N.
Y/N: not here.
Blake: listen Y/N, I know you're on the whole "I don't trust women", with good reason of course, and it's obvious you don't like anyone on team RWBY.....besides Ruby, you seem to tolerate her more so than the others.
Y/N:.....I'm going to head to the docks, perhaps take a look at the ocean.
Blake: with the walk there and back alone you won't make it.
Y/N: then don't wait up for me.
He jumped off the platform, Blake's eyes widened as she went to the edge, only to see Y/N using his flames to slow him down before landing on the ground. He then began to walk towards the docks.
Blake walked back into Beacon and into the dorm where her team was staying.
Yang: I assume he's not with you.
Blake: nope.
Weiss: I don't get it, it seemed he was having the time of his life beating that one man up in the store....maybe he likes violence.
Ruby: well....he also made mention of that man doing the nasties with his ex for three months daily. Maybe at some point he would like to talk about it more.
Weiss: you do realize he put him in the hospital right?
Blake: and called the coffee shit....sorry Weiss, your barista skills with the machine failed us today.
Weiss: my coffee.....shit? How outrageous, I make the best coffee's in this academy thanks to my machine and flavors.
Yang: there's a chance he liked it, just being a dick to hide is true feelings.

Meanwhile with Y/N

Y/N stood at the docks, his arms folded and took a deep breathe. He looked at the water to see a fin piercing through the waves. It was a shark, it seemed to be a Bull shark. A power creature, high on testosterone, remorseless creature, much like Y/N in a way.
He cares for no one and must have superiority, much like a shark. Y/N looked at the Bull shark swim by before walking away from the docks, everything in his mind only went to one place, the address for Jessica. He wants her hurt, he wants her to feel the same pain he did....but first things first, he needs to be prepared to go and find her, and what his plan is.
As he walked back through the city, he noticed a bat hanging upside, getting ready to sleep.