Stakeout

3rd POV
Y/N sat behind Blake as she looked at the dock.
Blake: they have to be here by now.
Y/N snapped his fingers as a small flame appeared, he then put it out before standing up and looking at the docks.
Y/N: give them ten more minutes and I'm going back to Beacon to sleep.
Blake: I have a good source about this stuff?
Y/N: and who would that be?
A monkey Faunus landed.
????: hey Blake, I stole you an apple.
Y/N looked at the Faunus and back at Blake.
Y/N: new question, who the fuck is he?
Blake: the good source. His name is Sun
Y/N looked him up and down.
Y/N: yeah I don't see it.
Sun: you must be Y/N, Ruby told me some about you.
Y/N: I'm not going to like you....
The sound of bullheads were heard, the three then looked at them. Cars pulled up, a man with orange hair walked out with a cane and Faunus with guns.
Blake: well....that....confirms it.
Y/N: you sound almost in disbelief....well time to end it.
Blake stepped in front of Y/N as he stood up. She placed her hands on his chest to stop him.
Blake: don't.....killing these people won't make you any better.
Y/N: it will be quick and mostly painless, depending.
Sun: wait....you want to kill these people? Everything is clicking and that is not right.
Y/N: I'm going to burn them.
He went past Blake and went to the edge of the building on the dock.
Y/N: Hey! Yoo-hoo! White Fang people, you will have one chance because I'm feeling somewhat generous.
All of the soldiers, including Roman looked up at Y/N as Blake's eyes widened and Sun's jaw dropped.
Y/N: I will not kill you all if you drop your weapons and forget all of this happened.
Yang, Ruby and Weiss were across the way, seeing Y/N yelling.
Weiss: what the fuck is he doing?
Y/N: if you don't then I will try and make this as quick and painless as possible. Though if you want to give me problems, I will happily cook you like a rotisserie chicken.
Blake: Y/N!
Y/N: do I have any volunteers?
All of the white fang members looked at eachother before aiming their weapons at Y/N. Y/N then smirked as he then looked at Blake and Sun.
Y/N: alright I tried it your way, it didn't work, so I'm just gonna have some fun with these guys.
Blake: this cannot be entertaining for you.
Y/N: oh but it is, violence I guess is a calming thing.
Y/N jumped off the building and landed as the men and women began to open fire. Y/N made a fire wall come from the ground in front of him to stop the dust shots from hitting.
Ruby: it looks like we join the fight.
Yang: Yeah!
Weiss: if it must be done.
Y/N launched the flame wall at a group, putting them unconscious but with severe burns.
Y/N: that....normally kills someone.....
He was then shot in the shoulder and put to the ground.
Blake: Y/N!
She jumped down as Y/N then got up, his anger coming out and the heat around him rising. He put both hands out and shot them forward, a trail of flames snaking along the ground before whipping some of the white fang members away. He then lifted his hand quickly, causing a massive plume of flame to shoot up.
Ruby noticed something similar with how Y/N moved with some of his attacks.
Ruby: That seems an awful a lot like.
Her mind flashed to her fight with the red dressed woman in the bullhead, how her hands moved with her attacks. She snapped back into reality and shook her head as Y/N looked at the flames, reflecting in his eyes as Roman began to take a step back.