Restraint

3rd POV
Y/N picked him up by the collar of his shirt and began to punch him hard, blood flying with every hit.
Y/N: you ruined so much......
He decked him again, the man's head cracking against the floor as more blood flew from his mouth.
Y/N: you will only wish you were dead.
He head butted him, leaving a small bruise on Y/N but a massive cut on the man's head.
Y/N: I will cauterize your wounds, so I can open them, and burn them over and over.
Y/N punched him again, blood covered his knuckles as he slowly began to heat up more.
Yang: Y/-
Y/N: I have 20 minutes Yang! Don't you take this away from me!
Ruby: people are watching!
Y/N: Good! Let them see what happens to the man who fucked your girl for three months! Daily!
Blake walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder to pull him off, the touch instantly burned her and making her jump back.
Dude: I-I'm sorry....please.....have mercy....please.
Y/N's eyes began to glow neon orange.
Y/N: there is no mercy.
He planted his hands around the man's neck and began to heat up his palms, making him scream out in pain as his prints were being burned onto the man.
Y/N: don't worry....I won't kill you....but I will make sure you never forget what you have done.
Y/N crushed down harder, choking the man, the heat burning his vocal cords. Ruby quickly pulled out her weapon and shot a piece of ice dust into the sky, it shattered above Y/N and the ice began to cool the air that was around him.
Y/N: where....is Jessica?
Dude: she was here with me....
Y/N: where is she now? I need an address?
Dude: 1647 Sautroma Ave. (came up with it on the fly)
Y/N: thank you.
Dude: will you please....spare me?
Y/N: No.
The sprinklers began to go off, the water began to cool down Y/N, he then readied one more punch and cracked the man so hard that when the back of his head hit the floor it left a crack. Y/N then stood up with his knuckles covered in blood, soaking wet from the sprinklers, and a look of shock from the girls.
Y/N: meet me at the address.
Blake then went in front of him.
Blake: what are you going to do to her?
Y/N: little something I like to call equal opportunity, out of the way please.
Blake: look what you did to him! He could sue you and win.
Y/N: he won't.
Weiss: how do you know that?
Y/N walked back over to the man, the face completely covered in blood and already hardened blood, and picked him up by the hair.
Y/N: hey....wake up.
The man's eyes shot open.
Y/N: you gonna sue me?
The man began to cry right then and there.
Y/N: that answer enough?
Y/N cracked him in the face and put him unconscious again, then stood up and walked out of the door. Team RWBY ran after him to try and stop him.
Yang: Y/N!
Y/N: No. I'm not going to listen to one of those "calm yourself down" kind of talks, I'm sick of it, they don't work.
Weiss: and doing what you did to that man will?
Y/N: I mean I was giddy after the first punch.
Ruby ran in front of Y/N and spread her arms out.
Ruby: we are a team and we need to help you.
Y/N: how about go away.
Blake: Y/N....why don't we get you that burger you wanted? We can discuss this more....right?
Blake had a worried smile on her face before Y/N sighed.
Y/N: fine....but I'm picking the place. Dragged me to a god damn mall.
Timeskip
Y/N sat in the booth of the restaurant and ate the burger and swallowed hard.
Yang: what will help us, help you control that temper.
Y/N: nothing. I'm an angry individual.
Blake: I know some breathing techniques that could help.
Y/N: I'm not going to do some janky breathing.
Ruby: what about a night on the town, I mean we were going to go on a stake out to look for some dust robberies.
Y/N: dust robberies?
Blake: some....believe it to be the white fang, I have a five lien bet with Weiss.
Yang: want to come along?
Y/N looked at the four girls.
Y/N: alright.....fine.....I'll be hunting for Jessica tomorrow then.