Jessica

3rd POV
Y/N landed outside of the house, rage building inside him as every step he took left footprints. He began pounding on the door, his fists leaving black marks on the wooden door.
The door flew open with anger.
Jessica: listen I'm not interested in your.... religion....
Y/N stood in the door way, his eyes glowing a neon orange and his fists letting off steam.
Jessica: Y/N.....I uh.
She quickly slammed the door in his face and began to run, before she could leave the room the door was blasted open, flying through the room and crashing on a coffee table.
Y/N: Bitch!
Her eyes widened as she then ran down the hall, flames began to rise around him as the door way was completely sealed off by it. She ran into her room and closed the door and locked it, and placed her body against it to try and reinforce it. She looked over at her dresser and began to pull it to reinforce it, since it's heavier than she will ever be.
A flaming fist then came through the door. Jessica let out a scream as she jumped back, shaking from fear as Y/N then looked through the hole he made in the door.
Y/N: you will not be saved by a door.
She quickly ran into her closet, the last place she could do and locked it, the door was heavier than the others, she went against the clothes in the room and tried to hide within them. She heard the sound of the door getting blown off, followed by the sizzling footsteps coming off of him.

Meanwhile

Yang and Blake rode on her bike as Ruby ram behind him, Weiss using her glyphs to help her move along quickly.
Yang: listen Blake....what do we do if she's dead and he's no where to be seen?
Blake: then....we will have to get the authorities. I want to help him but if he murders her then the law will have to get involved.....and he'll be sent to jail for murder.
Yang: you try....but if it doesn't work he is a loss cause.
Yang began to smell the air.
Yang: that smells like-
Blake: smoke! Step on it Yang!
Yang nodded as she pressed down on the pedal on her motorcycle and went faster, swerving around the place. They quickly stopped outside of the building and saw it was smoking, along with the door being blocked off by a wall of flames. The sound of fire trucks could be heard in the area as Blake's eyes widened.
Weiss: Blake....I'm going in with you. I can try and cool down our walkways so we don't suffocate.
Blake: alright.
Blake got off the bike and lunges through the window, landing on a kitchen table and breaking it, then landing on the shards of glass. Weiss quickly went through the window as well, not as reckless at Blake however.

In the closet.

Y/N blasted the door off it's hinges and looked to his left, he saw Jessica through the clothes and grabbed her by the neck and threw her out of the closet. She went to the ground as she began to crawl away from him.
Y/N: you....caused all of this bitch!
Jessica: please....have mercy!
Y/N: there is no Mercy!
His hands began to flame up as he then kicked her onto her back and kneeled as she then began to cry, she didn't want to die.
Y/N: I will make this....as painful as possible. You'll end up worse than that shitbag you cheated on me with. I just want you to remember one thing.....I gave you everything I could offer....and you throw it away. I loved you.
Jessica: Y/N please.
Blake and Weiss went into the hall and saw Y/N kneeling
Blake: Y/N!
Y/N: stay out of this! This is between her and I!
Blake: look what you did, you already put her boy toy in the hospital and destroyed her house.
Y/N: she deserves the ICU!
Weiss: please Y/N, Blake is trying to help you.
Jessica: I don't want to die!
Y/N: shut up you whore! I will cauterize your mouth shut if you say another word!
Blake went over to Y/N, placing her hand on his shoulder, the burn immediately causing her to let go.
Blake: Y/N.....please....I know she deserves it, but you'll be put in jail for assault
Y/N: if this place remains standing...and I'm no where to be found. I suggest you leave....this place is coming down soon....and the fire fighters are almost here. I'll see you outside. Now...leave me along with this bitch.
Blake: Y/N....
Y/N: leave.
Weiss pulled lightly on Blake's arm.
Weiss: he....isn't taking any help....let's go Blake.
They both left the room, both feeling like failures. Y/N began thinking a little bit about what Blake was saying before shaking his head, looking at the horrified Jessica.
Y/N: now.....what to do with you

Your choice

Leave Her:

Hospitalize Her:

Remember....your choices have consequences