Adventure

After picking me up from an empty, plain house, Ethan makes me sit of the back of his black motorcycle. I was alone since my mom always disappears. She's drunk 98% of the time and is smoking more then ever. She yells at me about how I should've said I love you to him. She hates me now.

I would hate me too

I killed the love of her life

It's all my fault my dads dead

I get on the back of Ethan's bike and he starts the engine, making sure my helmets on securely.

And we drive off

Ethan leads us through the forest sprinkled in fireflies. We walk slowly through the cool spring night. I didn't want to come but Ethan and Grayson said they missed when I smiled.

I did too

We come towards a clearing. The bright moon illuminating the dark night. A giant pond glows crystal blue as an owl hoots in the distance. Me and Ethan sit down on the grass.

Ethan's POV

Ethan's POV

She's quiet for about five minutes. Her skin glowing under the moonlight and her eyes twinkling as she stares at the water.

Her brown hair messily flowed down her back. Her petite body wrapped in an over sized hoodie and some bedtime shorts.

"Why does everyone leave me" She whispers with her voice cracking. She doesn't look at me as tears form in her shattered eyes.

I look at her not doing anything

"It's like everyone I love. They Die. Or they hate me. Am I not meant to be happy?" She turns to look at me, tears now running down her face. Her eyes filling with fear and hopelessness.

She thought her world was falling apart

I think to myself for a moment

'Is that why you didn't say I love you back?'

She stops looking at me and fiddles with her fingers

"I'm afraid that if I love you, you'll leave me" She mumbles quietly

'Baby I will never leave you' I say to her worried she thought this way

"But what if you do" she says starting to cry more

I hold her in my arms and rock her back and forth. She starts to sob into my hoodie.

I hold her like there's no tomorrow. I keep hushing her and rubbing circles on her back as her breathing is uneasy.

My angel didn't deserve all this pain. I couldn't answer her questions because I honestly don't know why this happens. Why she got so unlucky.

After about 15 minutes of her crying she sits up and stares at the pond. She stands up and starts to take off her clothes

My eyes widen.

"Come on Peter Pan, lets go on an adventure." She says taking her shorts of too leaving her in a bra and underwear. She turns around to walk towards the lake. She looks back over her shoulder

"You coming?"

I nod and take of my hoodie. I unbuckle my jeans and start to walk over too her.

She gets in the water and swims down. She brings her head back up and sweeps her hair behind her head. I get in after her. The cold water making me flinch at first but I relax after a while. I swim towards the middle and I can't see Ally.

I furrow my eyebrows and look around. I feel someone touch my back from behind. I turn around and smile when I see Allison.

Her pearly white teeth shining along with her bright green eyes.

She leans back and starts to float. She begins to hum

I swim towards her and place my hand on her back. She wraps her arm around my shoulders and I bury my face into her neck. I begin to place kisses and love bites all over her neck. She pulls my head up and begins to kiss me. Softly at first then more roughly.

"I love you too Ethan"