uh-oh

*we were finished our food so we went out and headed home*

Taehyungs P.O.V

*bts and I were at exo's house when I heard *ding* and Chen checked his phone...then they looked at me with a smirk*

Namjoon:tae your girlfriend is so hot and cute in this photo!

Baekhyung:she is his girlfriend!? Wow very impressive taehyung

Taehyung:I don't have a girlfriend though?

Chen:here look

Taehyung:how do you you have roses snapchat?

Chen:she's my cousin

Taehyung:why didn't you tell me?!

Chen:I didn't think it was important

*ding*

*there's another post*

Chen:well if she isn't your girlfriend you should probably hurry up and make her yours because she's hot af

*he showed me the picture*

Taehyung:I really should

All of them:oooohhhhhh you like herrrrrrrr

Taehyung:yeah why?

Chanyoel:ask her out!!

Jin:get her number!

Y/n P.O.V

*We were watching a lot of movies when roses stomach grumbled, then mine. We both agreed to go to the shop so I but on a hoodie and we left*

In the shop

*I was looking through what food to get and the I heard rose click her fingers so I looked behind me and *snap* another photo*

Y/n:oh for fuck sake!!

Taehyungs P.O.V

*ding*

Chen:your girlfriend is currently in the shop

*shows the picture*

Taehyung:how bout we go meet them?

Bts:yeah!

*we all walked to the same fence that we met her the last time and we saw her like 1 block away*

Y/n P.O.V

*we were walking past this group of boys that I couldn't identify cause it was dark so me and rose just stopped talking as we walked passed them but then one of them crammed my waist and sat me on thier lap*

Y/n:*uh-oh*

*I couldn't make out any words and what made it worse was that rose was just stand in there in shock*

*I already know who it is*

Taehyung:*whispers*hey babe

Y/n:w-what?

*next thing I know I'm up against the fence and some ones tightly holding my arms*

*u-uh I felt Taehyungs lips on mine........i didn't know how to feel right now, I didn't do anything so I tried to pull away and taehyung stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes*

*I kicked him in his knee and ran with rose*