valentine special

I'm walking to school with the girls, they are talking about the boys surprising them at their houses with flowers. Taehyung didn't come to my house but the girls reassured me that he still would do something.

"Oh come on y/n he still remembers how can he not"

Today is Valentine's Day..........and everyone is getting hooked up with someone and all that. Taehyung texted me last night, he didn't mention anything about valentines so I left it be.
We went in through the gates and I went to my locker to get a book I left behind yesterday. I opened my locker and rose petals fell out with a rose and a card. Everyone around me was looking in the nudging way or taking videos.

"Oh my god y/n read the letter!!"

Rose jumped up and down in happiness. I took out the rose and the card and opened the card-

Happy Valentine's Day baby

I knew that all the girls were all going crazy about the matter and that, we cleaned it all up and went to our classes.

All the classes went by smoothly and...... oh I forgot to show you what you are wearing, here.

We are in the cafeteria today because the chip shop was closed, we told the boys and they didn't mind because they were doing something apparently and wouldn't be able to go either way

The last class of the day went by pretty fast and me and the girls packed up our books and left the classroom and walked to the front of the school, out of the doors and down the steps, then...oh my god...it's taehyung, with a massive bouquet of flowers.

I rushed down the steps through the crowd of girls, and right up to him, when he seen me he smiled and opened his arms and I ran into them hugging them

"Oh my god taehyung, I love you so much"

He was chuckling and the passerby's looked at us weirdly.

"There's more in the car"

"Wait what"

I said, my What has a chuckle at the end. Taehyung took my hand and lead me to the car park and opened the trunk/boot of his car and I nearly cried, actually I think I did. There was rosè Beatles on the floor of the boot and a teddy bear made of roses with chocolates