Weak

I woke up, remembering what happened yesterday made me blush. I looked over at taehyung who surprisingly was looking at me.

"Morning princess"

"Morning"

"Should we get up??"

"Probably"

I yawned and looked at the ceiling. Taehyung just got out of bed without a problem and went to the bathroom, I stayed imbed realising that I was cloth-less, I then seen one of my baggy hoodies on the nightstand and I quickly put it on, just in time to hear taehyung come out of the bathroom with only a towel covering the bottom half. (Warning  cringey) I probably stared at him for a while, then realising I shook my head and tried to get out of bed, but fell on my knees onto the marble ground.

"I guess you can't walk?"

"Well considering I just tried to and failed, Yep"

Taehyung came over and lifted me up and into the bathroom, he turned on the bath since I can't stand i probably shouldn't go in the shower so not to look like a noodle if I slip and fall. He gave me a towel and then left the room. While in the bath I was thinking to myself what a gentleman I have as a boyfriend, I then slid myself out of the bath, dried myself off, and wrapped the towel on me, then I called taehyung and he came back in wearing a oversized hoodie and light blue ripped jeans. He carried me bridal style back into the room and sat me on the bed, he went to my drawer, sadly he had to get me some underwear. I told him which drawer and of coarse he picked me out some and threw them at me quickly shutting the drawer and opened the one below it and picked me out a outfit. Went into the little hall we have so as to give me some privacy. For god same tae! He picked out MATCHING black lace undies, like hell something is wrong with him. I put them on and then got dressed into this.

Taehyung came back in and told me that the girls were gunna be coming over and he will be over with the boys, I was super happy since I really couldn't go anywhere

Taehyung came back in and told me that the girls were gunna be coming over and he will be over with the boys, I was super happy since I really couldn't go anywhere. Soon there was a loud knock on the door and taehyung answered it, it was the girls, they came in and said bye to tae. They came into me and sat down in the bed.

"So how was last night??"

"Oh Emmm about last night, me and taehyung kinda you know did, it"

The girls started fangirling like crazy and jumping about the place.

"No way, did you like it??!!"

"What the duck Lisa?? What sort of question is that!!"

"Oh yeah ummmm, me and kookie did it aswelllllllll"

That was basically the conversation and then they had to leave cause it was nearly 12 and we needed to get back.