Christmasss

It's been a few weeks and now we are in December. I'm currently at school in the assembly hall with the girls, apparently we are getting a school trip to busan and we will stay there until the week before Christmas, the whole room was filled with cheer when they gave the permission slips and when they also told us that the boys were coming as well. That made us extremely happy.

"I get to see jungkook it"

"I get to see yoongii"

We were all so excited, and this is a permission slip that you bring in tomorrow and we go tomorrow, I mean they did tell us we would be getting a trip but they didn't say when and where. When we got ours I instantly signed mine and so did nearly every girls in the room. We then went back to our classes, which was now cancelled cause they thought the assembly would take longer so we went out for the chippy and waited for the boys, when they came we got really excited. We got some chips and sat down.

"So did you hear about the trip yet?"

"Yes! I can't wait"

"Are we getting the same plane?"

"I don't know"

We were asking each other soo many questions while me and taehyung were just happy we were Gunna be spending more time together.

"So taehyung, are you going"

"Of coarse"

We all cheered. Then we all hugged and went back to our classes. We had to pack tonight and go tomorrow at 3 in the morning so we can be there on time. We are all going there together which is pretty good.

When I got home I packed everything I needed, I then texted the girls. Rose was packing a speaker for the bus to the airport so we can play music. The girls came over to my house and we all sat in the living room to help
Each other stay up.

"So Y/n do you think you and taehyung are gunna do it during the trip!"

When jisoo said that I blushed and the girls laughed.

"Ummm I don't really know...."

"Did you bring a swim suit?"

"Yeah I did"

We watched a few movies until half two and then we gathered our stuff and left. When we got there we seen everybody outside tae's school and around 15 busses. We looked around trying to find the boys but they found us, taehyung instantly held onto me so as not to let me disappear in the big crowd of teenage students.

"I got our plane tickets babe"

He whispered in my ear so I could hear.

"Oh thanks"

I slightly let a smile appear on my face. The bus doors opened and the bus that me and the girls were on was at the bottom so we all went down there but we didn't see the guys, instead Jennie seen them get on a bus at the front with other people.

"Excuse me sir but is Kim Taehyung not on this bus!"

"No we seen you and him doing to much inappropriate stuff so we don't want you on the bus together"

"Ugh I'm very disappointed with this, that is very rude sir"

I flicked my hair at him and climbed up the steps with my Adidas sporfs bag and suitcase. Me and the girls got the back of the bus cause the other girls let us go there, we put our bags up in the little compartments and we sat down.

"I wanna be with yoongi"

Jennie pouted.

"I wanna be with tae"

I pulled the bear mask that j was wearing down onto the bottom of my chin so I could speak.

"Hey girls I'm calling jimin so we can "face time and Lisa is doing the same with jungkook"

Rosè was sitting beside me, I was sitting at the window seat. Jimin picked up while I was texting joy, they were on a different bus with exo.

"How's Y/n"

"Y/n is very upset baby"

"Does she wanna see tae, well tae probably wants to see her, look at him"

Rosè nudged me and I looked at her with a pout. And then I seen tae in the screen, my face lit up. He looked at me and basically screamed.

"Babyyyyy!!!"

"I wanna be on the same bus as you!!!!!!"

"So do iiii"

"I'll talk to you at the airport, bye baby"

"Bye tae!"

He kissed the screen and then rosè and jimin continued talking. And my phone died so I got out my charger and let it charge while I slept.

Me and the girls arrived at the airport and we got our luggage and got off the bus, that's when I seen the boys waiting inside by our gate. As soon as we were close enough I ran up and hugged him really tight.

"I was soo bored"

"I know baby"

"Eeeeehhhhhhh"

I let go and tae gave me a quick peck and then we went and sat down by the gate waiting for our flight with the rest. We were on the ground, our legs crossed, and I laid my head on tae's lap and waited there with music in my ears, yoongi and Jennie wen t and got food, when  they came back they gave out tiny pots of yogurt, with plastic spoons. Tae nudged me and I opened my eyes, he had a spoonful of yogurt in his hand,

"Say ahh"

"Ah-"

Basically everyone was either taking photos or shouting ship names at us.

"They are so cute together"

"Imagine what their child will look like!!"

Taehyung fed me some yogurt. And then we heard our announcement for the flight. We all stood up with our luggage and made our way to the plane, when we boarded me and taehyung sat down next to each other. And we basically just slept.