panic

Y/n:ughhhhhhh! What do I do, he kissed me?

*we were on the phone to the rest of the girls*

Lisa:do you like him?

Y/n:i-i..........YES

Jisoo:wait for him to ask you a question about it?

Rose:stop panicking!

Y/n:well bye guys

Lisa+jisoo:byee

*I hung up*

Y/n:*sigh*

Rose:since were off tomorrow can you come to my little cousins birthday party with me?

Y/n:sure

Time skip tomorrow

Rose:yah y/n you need to get up or else we'll be late!

*I looked at the clock*

Y/n:oh crap!give me 2 minutes

*I rushed so fast*

*we got a taxi and we pulled up here*

Y/n:jsbdjfhjebfkxksjrbmsjd....its soo big

Rose:the family are big bankers sooo...

*we went in*

Y/n:*whisper*shit bts is here*

*Chen came over*

Chen:hey rose, hey y/n!

Y/n+rose:hi baekhyung

Taehyungs P.O.V

*when she came in.........u- uh I have no words*

*a few hours past*

*she is out playing with the children its so cute*

Y/n P.O.V

*we were called in for dinner and we got cake and I was up against the wall beside Taehyung and his friends but they didn't notice me*

*but then Chen dragged me to sit beside him and his friends(including bts😰😰) I'm having a mental breakdown)*

*he sat me between Jungkook and taehyung.........(internally screams for help)*

*when I sat down we started to watch a movie, about half an hour into the movie I felt Taehyungs arm around my shoulder so I looked at him but he was looking at the screen so when I turned back there was a clown on the screen and I screamed and hid in Taehyungs chest*

*Taehyungs arm patted.my back as if to say its okay but I still didn't look*

Chen:oh y/n I forgot to mention we're watching IT

Rose:y/n-oh there you are well I have to go but ill be back at like 3 in the morning please stay here

Y/n:o-okay

*in left alone with them I'm panicking like fuck*

Taehyung:shhhhhh y/n its ok

*I decided to peek out but its almost like I pick all the wrong times and another jumpscare but this time I literally jumped on him*

Taehyung:y/n its ok

*he put his arms around me and I gradually fell asleep*

Taehyungs P.O.V

Taehyung:y/n the movie's over now...y/n?

*I turned her head to face me..she's asleep*

Chen:let her sleep with you tonight*smirk*

Taehyung:good idea

*I took her up to the room Chen showed me earlier and put her on the bed and took off her shoes and tucked her in*

*I took a photo*

*how can she be so cute when she's sleeping? I went to bed beside her and slept*