Im back bish

All I remember is falling asleep on tae-wait! Shit I fell asleep!!!

I opened my eyes and was met with the beautiful ones of taehyungs.

"Good morning princess, you fell asleep on me"

I then looked around and he was right, I was actually on top of him.

"Mmmmmm what time is it?"

He took one hand off my waist and got his watch from his nightstand and then put it back down.

"Half twelve"

"Shit!!

He looked at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?"

He asked me a bit confused. I had really nothing to say but that I'm normally up at this time.

I was attempting to get out of the covers and off him but it didn't really work.....he hugged me and told me with his eyes shut.

"Just a few more minutes babe"

I gave him like half an hour and he still didn't wake up. So attempted again. He sat up with me still on him so now I'm straddling him (I tried to find you a good enough pic but I couldn't so if you don't know go look for one yourself)
I could see the smirk in his eyes, his hands crept around my waist and pulled me closer to him and he kissed me.

"We can get up now princess"

"Thanks"

I got off of him and put some perfume on cause that's the only thing that I had on me. He came over to me and later his head on my neck.

"Nice perfume babe"

"Thank you"

He came back with his after shave and he sprayed it on me.

"But I like mine more hehehehe"

How can he go from being a sexy devil to a cute little teddy bear.

He took me downstairs and I thanked his parents and I gave him and the boys a hug before leaving.

When I got home I tried texting the girls but they were all out with their boyfriends or had other stuff to do so I just watched kdrama.

*buzz*

I looked over at my phone... it's taehyung, he asked to help him with the boys when they trick or treating in the next few days. I obviously said yes.

After that I think I went to bed.

I woke up and got a call from Lisa, I answered it.

"Why did you call so-"

"Come to the school right now"

"But-"

"I said now"

"Fine"

I quickly got up and changed and washed.