Halloween

We got to the lunch room and we got some food and sat down.

"I can't believe that woman lasted that long"

"I know she looks like she would give up after two"

We all laughed.

"So what are you doing for Halloween?"

"Well my family is having a party and I hade to take jonghun and mark our trick or treating"

"Same here I think nearly everybody's having a party"

I wasn't going to a party, for obvious reasons, the girls couldn't invite me because they were going to busan and they have to take relatives with them so there would be no room on the car, and they are gunna stay up there the night.

"Hey Y/n wanna come to our party?"

Taehyung asked me smiling while pulling me closer by the waist.

"Sure"

"Dress up then, our whole family does"

"Ok"

"Yeah one year I went to his party, and by far his is the best, your lucky Y/n"

All the boys were saying the same thing. I was glad I got to see jonghun and mark, and of coarse tae.

The bell then went and we put our food in the bin and left our trays on the shelves. Then we said bye and went to our classes.

Thank fuck, it was the end of the day. We met up with the boys and jungkook and Lisa were going on a date so they already left. Taehyung came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips and we started walking home.

"So what are you gunna dress up as for the party?"

"Hmmm well I was little red riding hood last year so I don't know this year"

"Little red riding hood?"

Taehyung asked me with a questionable look on his face.

"With a twist, here I'll show you"

I took my phone out and went through my gallery.

"Wow"

"I know, it took me like an hour to do it"

"So how scary can I go with this Halloween makeup stuff?"

"No clowns, that's really the only rule"

"Ok thanks bye tae"

I gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. He gave me a peck on the lips and then I went inside.

Tonight was Halloween so I picked out my outfit and then I decided on my makeup.

Here is the outfit.