Zoo

We were off the plane and we were all getting in busses again. This time we could go on any one, so when we got on the bus I sat beside taehyung on the inside.

"Hey babyy"

"Hey"

"You know that the hotel has a several pools?"

"How did you know this?"

"I'm the best"

"You are"

I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder. He put his head on mine and we basically listened to music and slept for most of the trip.

We arrived at the hotel and the view was brilliant. I got my luggage and got of the bus with tae and the rest.

"So students, please take any key and pick a partner!"

Taehyung instantly gave me a bear hug. He went up and grabbed to keys and brought them back, we then took our luggage and we went to the highest floor it would allow us to go, the rest went on the other corridor because there were rooms beside us that were already taken. I think it was Jennie and yoongi who got a room next to ours, the rest were down the corridor. When we got in, I realised, one bed,

"Why would the school, give us keys to a one bed bedroom?"

"Because they know that we are a couple"

He smirked at me.

"Eww noooooo"

I got my luggage on the bed and started unpacking my stuff, putting it either on a little dresser or in some draws or the wardrobe, halfway through unpacking I heard this little comment which made me burn up.

"Lace huh?"

I looked at taehyung with a very confused look but then looked back at the lace panties that were in my hands, I quickly shoved them in a drawer. I could feel my face heat up and then I felt taehyungs hands on my waist.

"It's ok babe, don't be shy, I'll be seeing them way more often now"

I was entirely speechless, I couldn't think of something to say that might do and good so I just stood there looking like a tomato.

We were finally done and we were meeting up with the rest of the group, we locked the door and walked down to the lobby.

"So where are we going"

I asked wondering. They all looked at each other and waved a flyer in our faces. A zoo, a fucking zoo.

"A zoo?"

"Yep, it has cats at it!"

"I'm going!"