The actual party

¥•warning¥• innocents may not like this chapter//

Y/n:w-wow emmm should we get going? *nervous laugh*

Taehyung: sure babe

He smirked at me, I'm literally melting my god. I walked to the door and got the keys and started fiddling around with the lock when I felt his breath on my neck. It was fucking hot and my stomach was feeling weird.

I stopped what I was doing, still looking straight at the wood at the wall thingking how fucking fascinating it was(not). Then his hands crept up on my waist. Shit shit shit shit shit

Taehyung: you sure you wanna go?

I could feel him smirk on my neck.

I shakily answered him with a yes and continued to open the door as we got in the car.

When we arrived back at the house we left again. The club was packed with sweaty bodies and the strong smell of alcohol. Taehyung grabbed my waist and walked in with me and the others as we walked over to the table I'm guessing the birthday boy was at. I was correct, I didn't know who he was but he seemed pretty intimidating, no wonder him and taehyung are friends.

We weren't even 10 minuites in when we heard a probably drunk boy point at me and shouted to his best friends-

Idk: man look at her tits there fucking massive !!!! Wouldn't you love to su-

(😂btw they aren't that big he's just a drunk ass pedo)

He was cut off by his friend who covered his mouth when he saw that I was sitting beside taehyung. When taehyung heard him he looked at the dude and then at my tits and then at the dude again with a pissed face. He took his arm off my shoulder and stood up, walked over to the guys and punched him in the face and knocked him out while BTS and black pink were comforting me. Rose was cursing random words while the rest where telling me it's ok and so where BTS.

Taehyung came back and sat back down with me earning feared looks. He put his arm back around my shoulder and moved me closer to him. Jungkook asked about playing truth or dare and we all agreed, hobi went and got vodka and glasses and when he came back we started. Jimin spun the bottle and it landed on joy. She looked up at us.

Jimin: truth or dare?

Joy: truth

Jimin: have you touched hoseoks abs?

He smirked at the sight of a red tint travelling up joys face.

Joy: y-yes

Her and hoseok where red as a tomatoe.

Joy spun the bottle and it landed on jungkook. He said dare and joy told him to suck Lisa's toes.

That was really fucked up- well that what I thought untill a few goes after when suga spun the bottle and it landed on taehyung. Taehyung already had a go and it landed on yoongi, he had to go and flirt with the bartender and the dj.

Yoongi smirked at him and asked him.

Yoongi: truth or dare

Taehyung: truth

That was unexpected.....

Yoongi: let's call this payback... do you want to fuck y/n?