Chapter 12

When we got off the plane in LA I kissed James before we got on the next plane to New Zealand.

PAIGE'S POV

Seeing Angel and James kissing makes me kinda sad that I can't do that with Dougie. I mean I'm really happy for her but I think I'm kinda jealous of her really. I know I know that sounds like I don't want them to be together but it's not like that. I want them to be together. I'm happy for them but I just want that to be my and Dougie as well.

12 hours later.......

We finally got off the plane and we were now officially in New Zealand with McBusted. Wow!

We waited for the taxi and then when it came it took us to our hotel. As we got out of the taxi Dougie payed the guy and we walked around for a while until we found the right hotel room. All the way there Angel and James were holding hands. And every so often Dougie held my hand too. It was nice. I kinda liked it.

In the hotel room........

Dougie and The rest of the boys grabbed our bags and there's after and brought them into the hotel room. We have hired three rooms, one for me and someone else of my choice, and one for angel and someone else of her choice. And then the third room was for the rest of the boys.

Tom: u girls can go in a room together if u like.

Paige: I don't mind.

Angel: would I be able to go with James? If that's ok with u paige?

Paige: yeah course that's fine.

It wasn't actually but she's my best friend and I understand she wants to be with her new 'boyfriend.'

James: yeah

Tom: ok then

Dougie: who do u want to go with Paige?

Paige: erm..... U guys can chose

Dougie: I can. If u want.

Omg omg omg he said he wants to share a from with me. Well he didn't say he wants to but he said that he can! Yay!

Paige: erm... Yeah..... Sure I'm fine with that.

Matt: alright guys i guess I'll be with u lot then.

Tom: yup

Harry: okay then that's fine over here.

Danny: yup meto. We can have a guys sleepover (laughs)

All of us: haha

Me and Dougie went into our room and unpacked our stuff. We had separate beds but they were next to each other. Dougie already bagsied the bed at the window.

Dougie: it's very bright in here inst it.

Paige: yeah really bright. That window is massive.

Dougie: I know right.

Dougie stood at the window and pretended to be a sailer seen as the bedroom was pirate themed.

Dougie: I am Captain Dougwash

Paige: eye eye Captain Dougwash.

We both laugh at the fact that we sound like children. For the rest of the night we had a great time.

Later that night.......

Danny: harry, tom, matt, Dougie, James do u want food?

All of us: yeah!

Everyone ran out of our rooms and followed Danny down stairs to the hotels restaurant.

I ordered fish and chips so did Dougie and angel, the rest of the boys got burgers and hotdogs and ribs and things like that. We had a great meal and then went back to our rooms for the night.