Chapter 27

(Sorry I haven't really updated in a whole but i might do two chapters tonight if I don't get too tired. Anyway hope u enjoy.)

PAIGE'S POV

OMG! It's the last day! NO! We can't go yet! I'm gonna miss this bunch so much. I never wonna leave Dougie! It's not fair!

I surprisingly woke up before Dougie so I laid in bed for a while longer and went on my phone. I checked up on everything like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, you tube and stuff like that. Then I quietly went down stairs to get a cup of tea and some cookies. I brought some back up with me for Dougie and then sat back down in bed and went on my phone yet again.

Dougie: oh, hey baby how long have u been awake for?

Paige: oh not that long I just went to get some tea and cookies. U want some?

Dougie: oo yes please!

He grabbed the packet and came to sit next to me. He put his arm round me and ate the last cookies.

Paige: so... What we gonna do for our last day here together?

Dougie: erm... I dunno... We need to do something special with u girls. I will think of something.

Paige: ok handsome. I can't wait to see what it is. I love u.

Dougie: I love u too.

I leaned in to kiss and I felt the same spark as I did before and always have with Dougie. There's just some thing special (in a good way special not 'strange' special) about him. He's just perfect. After the kiss we got ready and so did the others. We went down for breakfast and almost the whole time me and Dougie were holding hands underneath the table.

After breakfast me, angel and Emily went out for a swim in the pool while the boys decided what we would do for our last day together. We went to get into our swimming costumes and we jumped in the pool. We swam for a little while and then we went into the jacuzzi for a little bit until the boys had chose something for us to do. When they came to get us we got ready and cane with them. We had no idea where we were going but we still just went along with it. It was a long time to get there but when we finally did Dougie took me out of the car and shut the door. He covered my eyes with a scarf and guided me into a building. I had no idea where u was.

Paige: is the scarf necessary?

Dougie: yes! It is ok no just wait here.

Paige erm... Ok

I waited for a while leaning against a wall cause I couldn't see and then he came back.

Dougie: ok let's go in...

He took me into a room and I couldn't here anything. It was all quiet and then suddenly some music came on.

Paige: where are we?....

Dougie: ull see in a minute princess.

He took the scarf of me and then I saw lights everywhere. It looked so nice and pretty. I saw loads of tables and then just one in the middle and it could see mine and Dougie's names on it. It was beautiful.

Paige: wow! It's... Beautiful !

Dougie: I'm glad u like it!

I kissed him and then we walked over to the table. We sat down and it was wonderful. Someone came and got us our drinks. Then not long after we ordered our food. Dougie got sea food obviously cause it's his fav. And I got Chinese. We had a great night and we kissed a couple of times during out meal. After we had finnished we got up and Dougie paid for the meal then we walked out. As we started to walk out some people started to come in.

Paige: that was an amazing dinner Dougie. Thank you! I love u so much! Did u organise this so that no one else came in?

Dougie: well... Yeah... Yeah I did for u. U thought u'd like it just the two of us.

Paige: yes! Yes i did it was great and so romantic. I loved it! Thanks you so much!

We kissed and then it started to rain so we ran into the car and drove off somewhere else.....