Chapter 17

Hey peeps. Ik angel will like this one @angelcake8147. Plz go follow her everyone she my best friend and she's starting to write some fanfics too. I'm gonna start giving Shout outs out to some one at the start of chapters. Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

JAME'S POV

Angel looked so upset and she wouldn't even look at me all day today. It's horrible and it make me upset even seeing her.

I woke up and got ready as usual but when u was getting out the shower I heard a knock at the door. I put a towel around me and opened the door to see angel stood there trying to hide her tears.

James: oh.... Hi.... (Trying to hold back his tears)

Angel: hi... Erm... Can I come in?

James: erm.... Okay....

Angel walked in and sat on the sofa.

Angel: I need to ask u something.

James: erm... Ok...

Angel: ....... I..... I love u.... I still love u..... And well I dont know what I want at the moment but I do know that I can't love without u. I just want u.... I LOVE U JAMES! I FREAKING LOVE U! Even if u cheated on me I just can't love without being with u all the time! I need u James! So....

James: REALLY! (Almost crying) YES YES YES! I do love u!?

Angel: I love u James Elliot Bourne!

We both seductively kissed each other. Angel shut the door and laid on the bed.

Meanwhile..........

PAIGE'S POV

Angel went off to James' room and has been there for a while, so me and Dougie went for a walk on the beech. We both sat down next to each other in the hot sand and we cuddled and occasionally kissed. It was so nice watching the waves come onto the sand. We were there for a while and we finally left when the sea came in and covered all the sand. We got up and started to leave. We walked back along the rocks holding hands when we saw someone shouting "Paige! Paige!" I turned around and saw a little Emily far away in the sea. She ran out of the water and came up to us.

Emily: HEY!

Paige: Hi! What u doing here?!

We both hugged and carried on walking together with Dougie at the other side if me.

Emily: I'm on holiday with my mum and she's back at the hotel down the road. And OMFG HOW THE HELL! WHAT THE HELL! U! UR WITH DOUGIE?! DOUGIE FREAKING POYNTER?!

Paige: well yeah he is right here! He my boyfriend!

We kissed each other and looked back at Emily

Dougie: hi...

Emily: OMFG! Hi!

Paige: just don't fan girl okay?

Emily: ok I'll try.

We walked back to our hotel and introduced her to everyone.