Chapter 15

JAMES' POV

I didn't mean for this to happen! I love Angel so much! I wanted to break up with Lucy but I didn't. Wait! I couldn't. Why couldn't i? I need to break up with her! NOW! Even if Angel doesn't want to get back together I can't stand being with Lucy when it was because I didn't break up with her in the first place. I need to go call her.

I left Dougie and ran back into my hotel room and grabbed my phone. I sat down on Angels bed and cried for a while. Then once I'd stopped the tears from rolling down my face I clicked on Lucy's contact and pressed call. It rang for a while then she answered.......

Lucy: hey babe how ya doing?

James: hey babe I'm actually not so good.

Lucy: why?! What's happened hun?!

James: u see, well I've gotta tell u something.

Lucy: yeah what is it. U can tell me anything baby.

James: okay well u probably don't want me to tell u this, but I've been cheating on u.

Lucy: WHAT. DID. U. JUST. SAY!!!!?

James: I'm so sorry I know I shouldn't have done this but I think it's time for us to break up.

Lucy: oh.... Really.... Well then... Goodbye then James! I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for u. U go and live the rest of ur life with a slut. Goodbye James! Forever! I don't EVER want to see u again!

She hung up and I tried to delete her contact but I just couldn't get myself to do it. I started to cry again so I went over to my door and locked it to make sure no one came in and saw me like this.

But it's not fair! I love her so much! Both of them! And I just don't know if I can ever live without them both. I want to apologise to Angel but I... I just can't! She'll never want to go out with me again! I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS! Why didn't I just break up with Lucy in the first place!?

ANGEL'S POV

I can't believe him! I LOVED HIM! Well I think I still do but I don't know if I could ever look at him again! I just need to see what Dougie said to him and what he said back and then I might be able to just forget about all of this.

When Dougie finally came back he sat down next to me and Paige and kissed her then hugged me.

Dougie: are u ok?

Angel: not really but I just wonna try and forget bout him.

Dougie: okay so do u wonna know what he said?

Angel: I dunno. I guess so.

Dougie: ok are u sure.

Paige: yeah she's sure now just tell her and get it over with.

Dougie: ok boss (laughs)

Paige passed me a pillow and I rested my head as Dougie told us both what he said.

Dougie: when I walked out he was crying and he begged to come and apologise to u. He apologised to me a thousand times. He kept going on about how much he loved u and that he really wanted to break up with Lucy, his..... Well u know. He ran of just before I came back I'm guessing to break up with her but I'm not sure.

Angel: ok thanks Dougie and thanks Paige for looking out for me. I think I'm gonna bed now. Do u mind if I sleep here just for tonight?

Paige: yeah sure I'll sleep on the sofa and u can sleep on my bed.

Angel: ok thanks. Night guys.

Paige and Dougie: Night!

Paige: love u babe.

Dougie: love u too hun.