Chapter 25

(Hey guys I'm only gonna be doing a couple more chapters of this fanfic but I think I'm gonna do a sequel to this one if I get at least two comments saying that u want me to do this.)

DANNY'S POV

Seen as Angel, Paige and Emily have only got three more days with us me, Dougie, Tom and the other boys decided to do something special for them. We decided to give them guitar and bass lessons and a day on the beech with us. But we thought we'd make it extra special by adding a little extra to the beech trip......

ANGEL'S POV

Danny: hey..... babe

Angel: yeah honey

Danny: u know before u girls leave in three days, well we were thinking.... And we thought we'd do something special for u ladies before u go.

Angel: REALLY!? Oh thanks Danny I really do love u. I will really really miss u, u know.

Danny: I know and I'll miss u too gorgeous. We need to stay in touch and text, and Skype each other all the time.

Angel: yeah. I will always love u danny. U know that right.

Danny: I hope so and I'll always love u too. I always have even when I first saw u walk backstage.

Angel: I never thought u actually liked me then.

Danny: well.... Now u know I did.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately.

Danny: we better go get the others.

Angel: erm.... Okay.... Wait why?!

Danny: u'll find out later....

He ran off and went to get the others. Not long after he left everyone came running back to me.

Tom: c'mon then follow me

I followed them all and we ended up being in a garage. Why were we in a garage? What!? Danny took me to sit in the sofa while Dougie sat in te other room with Paige and then Tom sat outside with Emily. I really had no idea what they were doing but I just went with it. Danny grabbed his guitar and passed me another one. He came and sat next to me and said "ok well I know u and Paige have been wanting to learn so I guess that's what we are gonna do" he put his guitar down and sat behind me. I could feel the warmth of his sexy body hiding on to me. He put his arms around me and placed my hands in the correct position to play the guitar.

PAIGE'S POV

Dougie took me into another room from everyone else. I had no idea what he was going to do. He sat me down and then he sat behind me. He handed me a guitar and wrapped his arms around me. He positioned my hands in all the correct places and taught me how to play the bass. He's so sexy when he was teaching me.

EMILY'S POV

I sat out side the garage with him and he passed me his ukulele. He said he wanted to teach me how to play it. He taught me lots of different notes and chords and all that stuff. We had a great time together. Just the two of us. We'd only ever kissed when we first started going out and at dinner once. I really wanted to kiss him again before we left to go back home. "I'm going back when u guys do. Did u know that?" I said to Tom. "Actually no I didn't. So are u getting on the same plane as us?" He replied. "No :( I wish I was tho."

After they taught us we went back to the hotel. All the way back I played the ukulele Tom gave me.

NOBODY'S POV

Danny: what u wonna do now?

Paige: I dunno I don't really mind

Dougie: a game of rate?

Harry: oh do we have to again?

Matt: what u mean 'again'

Harry: we always play this when people com over to one of ours.

Danny: just stop moaning Hazza.

Harry: fine....

Emily: that's fine with me

Paige: yeah sounds like a good idea

Angel: I'm up for anything.

James: great lets play then.

Tom: so who's starting?

Dougie: I WILL! (Getting a little too exited) erm.... Angel rate.... James....