Chapter 13

The next day......

______________________________________________________________

Dougie woke up before me and he didn't want to wake me up so he got ready and had a shower and left me to sleep. When I woke up at about 11:00am I saw Dougie in the corner of my eye. He was just getting out of the shower as I opened my eyes.

He's not seen me yet. I think he thinks I'm still fast asleep. Oh god he's coming out now. I can see his amazing hot body. Omg he has a six pack. I shouldn't be thinking all this.

I closed my eyes again when he came closer. He got his towel from his bed, which was next to mine and woke me up.

Dougie: Paige? Paige?

He quietly whispered so he didn't scare me.

Paige: yeah

I mumbled as if I'd just woke up.

Dougie: hey sorry for waking u up but we're all going to the fair in a bit if u would like to come with us.

Paige: yeah I'll come with ya. I'll just get ready and have a shower then I'll meat u guys back down stairs.

Dougie: ok I'll cya in a bit then.

I forced myself out of bed and got into the shower. I brushed my teeth, got dressed, did my hair and my make up then got a bag with some stuff in it and went down stairs.

Paige: hey guys I'm ready to go!

Dougie: u look.... (He suddenly paused and realised he shouldn't be saying gorgeous or whatever else he was gunna say) Great.

James: c'mon then guys. And girls.

We set off in a posh limo and went to the fair. Danny insisted to go on the roller coaster and u know danny he always has to go on the scariest rides first. So on the roller coaster I sat next to Dougie cause he said he wanted me to and I occasionally grabbed his arm and screamed but it was really fun. After that we went on loads and loads of other rides and bought lots of things and won things too. I had a great day and we still have a whole month to be with McBusted.

Later that day......

We went back to the hotel after a fun day out and we had a great meal before we got back. All the way back it looked like Dougie wanted to tell me something but I just don't know what. Maybe he doesn't like me or maybe he even hates me! No! He can't! Can he? I mean all day he's wanted to sit next to me or be with me so how could he hate me. He took me into out hotel room and he sat us both down on the bed.

Dougie: this might be a bit of a shock but..... I've been wanting to tell u all day but I just wanted to find the right moment. Well here i go..... I love u Paige! I love u!

Paige: really?!

Dougie: of course! Ur amazing! I love u and I'm proud to say that even if u don't love me back.

Paige: I love u too! I do! I love u Dougie Lee Poynter! I love u so much and I've been wanting to tell u for ages but I didn't think u loved me back.

Dougie: of course of course! Why would u think I didn't!? I love u Paige......

He started to kiss me so I kissed back. It was the best feeling ever. It was... It was great! I never wanted to stop.

In the middle of us kissing is quickly stopped and said "I freakin' love u too Dougie" and Dougie replied "omg ur just so hot"

12:45pm.....

Dougie: that kiss earlier.... It was amazing.

Paige: yeah.... Yeah It was.

We quickly kissed again bit only for a couple of seconds this time.

Dougie: I think I'm gonna go to bed now. Night babe. I love u.

Paige: yeah me to night. And btw I love u more. (We both laughed)

______________________________________________________________

Hey peeps! Hope u enjoyed this one. Plz comment and tell me if ur liking it so far and what u would like me to do for the next chapter. P.s thank you all so much for reading my story's/ fanfic's. It means a lot to me that u guys are actually reading my fanfic's. Thank you xx