Chapter 18

Hey guys to get a Shout out in the next chapter comment what u would like me to do for the next chapter. Hope u enjoy this chapter aswell as all the others.

______________________________________________________________

ANGEL'S POV

I'm so glad that me and James are back together.

We were all brought down to the sitting room by Tom. We all sat down and Paige and Dougie were stood there at the door and they looked like they were covering something. Or someone. They both moved across and said "meet one of my best friends, Emily"

Angel: HEY EMILY! WHAT U DOING HERE?! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE U AGAIN! ME AND PAIGE MISSED U SO MUCH AND COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE U AGAIN!

We both ran in for a hug and then Paige did too so we all hugged each other and then the boys came over and said hi.

Dougie: hey Emily

Emily: hi (trying not to fan girl)

Tom: oh.. Erm hi... How ya doing?

Emily: erm... Great thanks....

Emily has always loved Tom the most and she found it really hard to talk to him without fan girling. Once everyone had got to meet Emily me, Paige and Emily all went back up stairs to Paige's room with Dougie.

Dougie: hey so what u girls wonna do?

Paige: I don't mind (kisses Dougie)

Angel: same here

Emily: I'm fine with whatever u wonna do.

Dougie: ok then what about I go and ask all the others and see if they all want to come and have a water fight or somet out side for a bit?

All: YEAH!

Paige: sounds fun. Let's go!

We all went to ask the others and they all said yes so we got into some swimming stuff and got some water guns from the shop with James and we all jumped into the pool out side of the hotel.

Matt: guys I'll put all the water gun over here if u want them.

Harry: alright matt, c'mon don't be scared come in the pool with us.

Matt slowly walked up to the pool and jumped. As soon as matt started to jump harry grabbed his leg and dragged him under the water.

Matt: WFT HARRY! That wasn't funny!

He started to swim over to tom as everyone was laughing at him.

Emily: I feel mean.

Paige: u always feel mean. Ur too nice.

Angel: I know ur way to kind.

All of us three: hahaha

All the time we were swimming and having a water fight Tom and Matt sat in the jacuzzi. I think Tom was starting at Emily. Maybe he likes her. Ooo. I've gotta tell her. No. I can't. Well I suppose she does like him too. They could both go out and then me, Paige and Emily will all be going out with a member of McBusted. That would be awesome! I've gotta tell her.

TOM'S POV

She's so cute. Actually she may just be the most beautiful woman on this planet. I just wish I could tell Emily that I like her. I've been staring at her all day. I hope she hasn't noticed.

NO ONES POV......

Paige, Angel, Emily and McBusted went to get dried off but Emily decided to stay out side and sun bathe for a while. She was there for about an hour and she fell asleep....

Two hours later.....

Emily woke up and no one was around. All she could see was black everywhere. At first she though she was dreaming but then and realised that she was stuck in the back of a van and it was driving away somewhere.

Emily: (in her head) where the hell is paige taking me now?!

Paige always used to take Emily and angel places in the car.

Suddenly the door of the van opened but Emily couldn't see anything at first cause it was so light. Once she got used to the light she saw a man coming into the back of the van and taping her mouth shut. "Aghhhh someone help me!" She screamed but no one heard her cause her mouth was taped. She was stuck. She had no idea what was going on and she couldn't find her phone. She was kidnapped......