Chapter 29

(Now this part is where Dougie and Paige (me) drove of too)

PAIGE'S POV

Dougie drove us both to a shop. Dougie parked up out side the shopping centre and he told me to wai I the car while he went into the shop.

When he came back he was holding something in his hand. He came and got into the car and opened the box in his hand.

Dougie: this is for u gorgeous.

He kissed me on the forehead and took a pretty shinny silver necklace out of the box. It must have cost so much.

Paige: omg! Seriously baby this is gorgeous! I love it!

Dougie: a gorgeous necklace for a gorgeous girl.

We kissed and then he life's my hair and put it on me.

Dougie: wow! U look stunning!

Paige: thanks babe! U look sexy as u always do.

We drove off back to the hotel and then we went to bed.

(I know these last couple of chapters are really short but I am writing these late and I'm getting tired now so I'm really sorry that they are short. I'm only gonna be doing like 1 or 2 more chapters then I'm gonna Finnish this fanfic but I might carry it in and do a sequel to this. It's up to u guys tho. Comment if u want me to do this or just tell me on messaging or insagram or something. My Instagram is: p4ige2002.)