Chapter 31

(Just before I start this chapter I just wonna say this is the last chapter but I will carry in and do a sequel. I'm really sorry if this chapter and last chapter is a bit rushed, it's just cause I've been writing these at night the past few chapters so I've been busy and tired. Anyway hope uve enjoyed this fanfic and enjoy this last chapter.)

PAIGE'S POV

I woke up this morning with a bad head ache. I turned to face Dougie and saw that he wasn't in bed. Then I heard the shower turn on so I got my phone of the side and checked the time.

Paige: 3:30pm!

I really was tired last night. How's Dougie up already?!

I stayed in bed for a while until Dougie came back out of the shower. He came out of the on-sweat with a towel wrapped around him. He was dripping wet and his hair looked perfect. I don't know how but his hair always falls perfectly. He looked at me and jumped onto the bed into of me. He was wet but I didn't care. He put his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. As we kissed I heard the door open. It was Danny.

Danny: oh get a room u guys!

Dougie pulled the towel up over us both and we carried on kissing as Danny walked away shutting the door behind him.

After the kiss we both laid next to each other eating crisps.

Dougie: well we're back in England then.

Paige: yeah I can't believe it. It all just went so quickly.

Dougie: I know I wish we had more time together.

ANGEL'S POV

I woke up a lot earlier than danny witch isn't normal but when he did wake up he said he was going to wake everyone else up. When he came back he came and sat back next to me and faced me. He lifted my chin and pulled me closer. He kissed me as he tried to shut the door with his foot. After the kiss he grabbed a pillow and playfully hit me with it. So I got another two pillows and hit him back and before we knew it we were having a full on pillow fight.

Later that day.....

NOBODY'S POV

When everyone was ready and they were all down stairs with there bags and Tom brought drinks into the living room for everyone. They had a chat and then Paige and angel had to go. Seen as they were going the boys came along too to take them home. They all got Ito there cars and set off to Paige and angels.

At angels....

They got to angels first cause it's closest and danny and angel were the first to get out of the car. Danny pulled her into a kiss for the last time and gave her a hug.

Danny: I love u baby and I never wonna leave u but I guess we can't be together forever can we?

He gave angel a sad face and she kissed him.

Angel: I love u too and I don't want to ever have to leave ur side but yeah we have to sometimes. we can't be together all the time. I mean we might get bored of each other. (Laughs)

Danny: (laughs) haha no way! I'll never get bored if being with u baby. I love u so much and I'm really gonna miss u.

Angel: I'm gonna miss u too and u know I'll always be thinking of u constantly.

Danny: me to sexy, I love u.

They hugged each other and Danny walked her to her door.

Angel: I love u too Danny.

Danny: bye darling

Everyone else said there good byes to her too and ten they carried on down the road to Paige's house.

Paige: I'm really gonna miss u guys and we really need to meet each other again. I have had a good time with u lot and it's been amazing to have met u all.

Dougie: I'll miss u too Paige

Paige: I love u Dougie!

They both kissed and Tom looked away being a baby about it.

Everyone else said good bye and they all hugged each other. Dougie walked Paige to her door too and said there last goodbyes before she went into her house.

Paige: I love u guys so much and I'm really gonna kiss u all loads.

"We're gonna really miss u too" they all shouted.

"I love u Dougie" she whispered to Dougie before she shut her door.

They all got back into there cars and went back to toms house.

Paige and angel went and told there mom and dads about there time with McBusted.

Paige: mom? Dad?

Mom: yes sweetheart?

Dad: yeh

Paige: Dougie Poynters my boyfriend!...

Angel: mom? Dad? I've got a boyfriend. His names danny jones and I love him.

Paige: and I'm really gonna miss him.....

(Wahoo! That's the end guys! Hope it was okay! I'm not sure how I'm gonna start the sequel but yeah... Anyway I hope this has been fun to read and sorry if it was a rubbish ending but yeah... lol I'm not so good with starting and ending things but oh well. Thank you guys for reading and I'll be starting the sequel soon but I'm not quite sure exactly when. I'll let u guys no anyway. Goodbye guys and enjoy the sequel once I've started it!)