𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭!

| Obsessed With You |

1• You need to be aware that when I was younger, I switched from past tense to present tense and vise versa. I'm too lazy to literally fix the entire book, as it's never going to be professionally published, so you'll have to bear with me on that. It shouldn't affect how you read.

2• Please note that this has to be marked mature, which is for older audiences. This book is has a lot of dark themes like light sexual assault, so don't expect too much fluffy romance. If there's an '(M)' by the chapter title, then it means there's sex or anything close to it. And the M's with any kind of '!' Are more intense.

3• As much as you hate that certain character cheating/love affairs/infidelity is still not a way to go.

4• The mental illness in this book does not represent every person in real life who is sick, you guys need to understand that they live normal lives like the rest of us. It's a little harder to psychologically write someone who has more than one disorder like my character, it's the way he thinks and the way he does things, but remember that this is just fiction. If you feel uncomfortable with what I just mentioned, please don't read or read with caution. My character eventually gets professional help at the end of the book.

Happy reading!

—RR