8 (M)

A/N - Our first (M), remember it means mature, enjoy!

But also be cautious, TW: light sexual assault at the end, Do not read if you think you can't.
__________________

"Did you finish?" I ask

He shyly looks down. "Well, no. I got embarrassed, I knew you were weirded out. I'm so-"

"Look, I just need you to be fine before you go home. I don't want your dad freaking out or something so don't worry about me, you need to take care of yourself."

"Well," he bites his lip, "what if I want you to do it for me?"

What? I just blankly stare at him until I finally catch on to what he's referring to.

My body heats up. "You're not thinking straight right now."

He smiles. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." His hand glides mine down his chest and to his waist.

"Pepper, stop." I start pulling my hand from his grip. He shakes his head.

I don't want him to test me. I'll lose control and I'll scare him. I'll be just like Keegan.

"Touch me... just a little, I need someone to do it for me. It doesn't feel good if it's me." He gives me a sad face expression and I avoid his eye contact. Is he serious right now? "I trust you."

It's funny to see him try to manipulate me, yet, if he keeps teasing the life out of me like this...

My hand was guided to his bulge and when I feel his length under his jeans, he mewls, his eyes closing. Oh fuck. I grew harder by the second. His hands were soft and so much smaller than mine, it felt soothing for them to go over mine.

"Cade please..." he parts his lips, groaning. "T-take care of me."

"Fine. Come here." I mumble, unbuttoning his pants. I'll deal with him just like I dealt with Keegan's bullshit earlier.

But as I continue, he gets defensive and he puts his hand over mine to stop me.

"Don't compare mine to yours." He clears his throat, blushing furiously.

What?

Guys like him are beyond annoying. "You're getting me to do this for you and now you're telling me not to make fun of your dick?"

He glares. "W-well yours is probably really big and mine isn't..." he glances down at my pants. "Oh, you do have a big one..."

"Shut up." I push down his pants and he pulls them off with his hands. I grip his waist as I slip off his briefs. Once it falls to his ankles, he steps out of his clothes and his length stands up, fully erected. Well, he wasn't that small.

I bring my hand to grip it lightly and carefully, I cannot believe I was doing this. He easily backs up to the counter, I follow and press him up on it.