7

A/N - Cade in the media.😍
__________________

Keegan's eyes shoot over towards me and he rolls his eyes, sighing out with frustration

Keegan's eyes shoot over towards me and he rolls his eyes, sighing out with frustration. I walk over and I cross my arms as Keegan pulled himself from Pepper. I didn't give a damn if I just ruined his plans, he should've listened to me.

"Yo, what the fuck." I seethe.

"Chill, we were just hanging." Keegan wasn't smiling so I knew he was mad at me too. And again, I don't give a flying fuck about how he feels.

"Right, baby?" He peaks down to the smaller boy.

Oh hell no. My nose flares.

Pepper lets out a giggle but puts his hand over his mouth when I growl dangerously at both of them.

"Don't fucking call him that, alright?"

Keegan scoffs, annoyed. "Don't be doing that shit Cade. Just because you don't have the guts to get him yourself, don't be ruining it for me."

All of what he's saying was literally a bag of shit.

Pepper already rejected him once. Pepper isn't gay. And Pepper has a fucking girlfriend that gets jealous too fast and... may have psychotic tendencies. Who knows, everyone is fucking crazy these days.

There was no way that Pepper liked him like that, he may think Keegan is attractive but that's all we're going to get out of him.

I needed to do something.

I clench my fists, already fuming at my brother. "I wasn't trying to get with him, dumbass! I saved him from breaking any bones, I mean look at him, he's so fragile. I wanted to see if he was okay when I stayed at the clinic, not fuck him. And that was something I rarely do for people and I felt good about being nice! Caring is different from desire and lust, something you wouldn't ever know about."

He stared at me with shock. There I go again. This isn't the first time I've told him off.

I do this a lot and even though I'm the younger brother, I'm much more smarter and wiser. I have to constantly keep Keegan on track and point out his wrongs so he can act straight and not a damn animal.

"Cade..." I hear a whisper.

"What?" I force out as I look down at Pepper. His face was full of tears.

I suddenly start to panic. "W-why the fuck are you crying?!"

He goes to walk but he stumbles a little and his head drops down to his body. Keegan and I glance down and I see a small bulge in his pants.

Oh shit.

I actually blush, uncomfortable at the sight, before I fiercely glare at Keegan, pushing him back. "What did you do?!"

He glowers back at me and he gets angry. "Nothing you dickhole! He's probably like that because of me. I told you I was ab-"

I don't believe it. Pepper is sweating, his pupils are dialated and there was no way he just got aroused for no reason. Besides, alcohol doesn't make your eyes go all googly.