Chapter 3 (Part 2)

Location: Fairy Tail Guild
Time: 10:24 a.m.

"Great!" Sting laughed as he clenched his hand in a battle fist that held excitement, hitting against the bar counter. "It's a deal!"

While waiting for Lucy, Sting was talking to Wendy and Erza at their so called girls' booth. Both girls sat at opposite sides while Sting stood in the middle beside them with one hand on his hips. He had complimented them about how amazing they were in the Grand Magic Games and how much determination he had to challenge them, and he had already made a deal with Erza to fight sometime.

The sound of footsteps then pulled Sting's attention away from the girls and to Natsu that seemed to be walking at a rare speed he would use when in the guild.

"Oh, hey Natsu!" Sting called with a wave of his hand while his eyes moved equally fast as Natsu's speed. Natsu turned and sent him a glare that he obviously wasn't expecting, the excitement in Sting's eyes burned, burned by the flames in Natsu's onyx eyes. It was scary. Both Wendy and Erza noticed, they were surprised, but did not make a sound.

At the matter of seconds, Sting felt that a knife was slowly being pushed into his stomach, pitches of pain, pain of fear as Natsu's eyes were locked with his fiercely when Natsu moved, picking up speed as he walked toward the guild exit while both his hands turned into hard rock fist, and then he disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey blondie!" Sting called out to the blonde as he made his way toward the guild bar,
hoping she had heard his voice.

Lucy leaned up a little, disconnecting her lips from the straw that she had chewed on since after she had finished her drink. She turned her chair to face the approaching Sting, then she grabbed her cup and continued to bite on the straw, inhaling her breath to get the already melted ice-water into her mouth.

Before Sting starts to speak, Lucy let out a long and sloppy sigh, almost a irritated groan. He studied her steadily, then he asked, "Wanna go for a walk?", his eyebrows slopped upwards on his forehead showing concern. Lucy thought about it for a moment, then hummed and nodded.

She placed her empty cup that was one-forth filled with ice on the counter and slid down her chair, producing a 'click' sound of her heels as it landed on the ground.

Then, she made her way towards the exit with Sting following beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location: On the street
Time: 10:31 a.m.

"Hey blondie." Sting began cheerfully which was only replied by a hum of Lucy's. They walked down the street with no destination planned.

"You look pale. What's wrong?" he asked, hands in his pockets.

"Oh? Probably because I'm worried about my rent that I'm going to pay this month." she answered, stealing a glance at Sting playfully yet seriously.

"O-Oh. Sorry about yesterday." he laughed awkwardly. "I promise I'll return it to you by the end of this week. I promise!" he swore and raised his right hand and jumped in front of Lucy, mostly to get her attention because she had been dazing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Happened The Previous Day-
Location: Sakura's Sushi Restaurant
Time: 9:45 p.m.