Chapter 14 (unedited)

🎬<Natsu>🎬
It was 7 in the evening, and I still hadn't thought of a way to apologise to Lucy.

I had thought about Lucy having nightmares and it worries me so bad so I requested gramps to let me stay for another two more days before I leave for the job and not to mention, Lisanna was so mad at me for some unknown reason.

I've tried to ask her for her reason but she wouldn't give me a proper answer.

I sat on a chair in my room as I tried my very best to think about a way to apologise to Lucy while Happy sat opposite of me as he enjoyed his fish while he observed me with a frown.

"Natsu...I heard you had a fight with Lu-"

"Yes!" I shouted, cutting Happy down as I pointed a finger up in the air beside my face. I finally thought of a way to apologise to Lucy. I ran out of the house leaving Happy behind rather surprised by my sudden act but I'm sure he'll find me somehow since he can't sleep on his own without me by his side.—he loves me too much.

"Luce!" I shouted as I placed both my hands beside my mouth so that my voice could be louder and to be heard by Lucy. I called a few times until I saw the window of Lucy's room was opened. "Why didn't I go through the window like I always do? When did I start to wait for Lucy to open the door?" I thought.

I jumped to a wall beside Lucy's house and to another wall like a Spider-Man until I reached Lucy's window. I slid the window up slowly to prevent making noises. "Luce!" I whispered and noticed she was asleep on her bed in front and below me with her back facing me.

"Luce..." I called again but I didn't have the intention to wake her up. I jumped into her room over her bed and landed on the floor quietly with my left knee and my fingertips on the floor. I stood up and turned, only to see a pair of arms wrapped around a pillow.

Lucy's head was being covered by the pillow while her knees rested near her chest.

I walked over and bent down a little, cautiously pushing the pillow down until her face appears. That's when I saw stains of tears on her cheeks making her face look shiny when the light from the sky shined in through her windows to her face. "I'm sorry...." I whispered while I observed her.

She breathed calmly, shoulders heaving up and down steadily like the ground beneath me.

I knew I was being selfish earlier. I knew I hurt her when I played with Lisanna. I'm so dumb for being angry at her, what was I even doing?!

"Natsu...." Lucy murmured. I kneeled down to the floor to take a closer look at Lucy. "..please....don't lea..ve....". A tear dripped down from her left eye, landing and being absorbed my the cloth of the pillow. "Luce...." I called.

She slowly opened her eyes. A huge circular light in her eyes, it was beautiful, just like the moon before I noticed another tear dripped down from it. "Luce" I repeated, this time to get her attention.

She looked up at me and stayed there for a minute before her eyes became glittery while the moon in her eyes started to turn blurry. "Natsu..." she murmured. She sat up a little as she wiped away the tears in her eyes but backed away after that.

I stood up and sat at the edge of her bed when more tears starts to stream down her cheeks.

"Luce....I-I'm sorry about earlier...." I stuttered while my heart started to race. What is this feeling? "Natsu, w-what are you doing here?" she asked as she moved back more with her back hitting the wall behind her. "I dreamt that you left..." she said with a wobbly voice.