Chapter 5

Location: Fairy Tail's Medical Room.

"Lucy!"
"Lucy" "Lucy-san!"

"Lu-chan!"    "Lushi..."

Her friends were calling her. Her body was resting flat on a bed while her head laid comfortably on a soft pillow in the guild's medical room.

"She's awake!" someone said when she finally opened her eyes and sees a faint vision in front of her. It was the white ceiling, with blurry faces that looked down on her worriedly.

"Lucy!" Erza's firm voice was heard.

"How are you feeling Lucy-san?" Wendy's voice echoed in her head.

"Lu-chan, I was so worried! I'm glad you're okay!" Levy sighed in relief as she went forward and held warmly to Lucy's hand with her small ones.

"I'm glad too!" Happy cheered. "But where's Natsu?" Happy questioned as he looked around the room, in search for his partner.

"Oh don't even mention him!" Gray said in a loud and annoyed tone. "Carrying Lucy here then leaving her alone and disappearing to elsewhere?" he scolded, folding his arms in front of his naked chest.

'Natsu carried me back here?'

Lucy's mind was still heavy and her vision was still slightly blurry as she wandered her half-opened eyes lazily around the faces in front of her from a side to another.

"Okay now!" Erza started. "Let her rest for now until she's fully recovered!" she ordered the people present in the room as she signalled them with a small tilting of her head towards the direction of the door.

"I'll stay!" Levy quickly volunteered before Erza headed out the door, earning a nod and a small smile from Erza before she disappeared out the door with the others following behind her.

"Oh!" Erza exclaimed as her head popped out from the side of the door, her scarlet hair hanging down at the side as she spoke. "Lucy, I'll buy you some sweets, it's most effective in your condition right now." she said thoughtfully as her eyes glimmered with light and showing a thumbs up before she disappeared out the door once again.

"Lu-chan!" Levy whispered, turning her head in a quick second from the door and to Lucy after making sure that everyone had left the room for at least five seconds. She then looked around the room, her eyes widened when she found something she was looking for.

She walked to a corner of the room where some wooden chairs were stacked up. She tiptoed and got the chair that was at the top then dragged it to the bed where Lucy laid and sat down so that she didn't had to talk to Lucy while standing up.

She sat down on the chair, able to see the door from her direction so if anyone comes in, she would know immediately and would stop whatever necessary.

"Lu-chan." Levy called again to get her attention as she placed her arms on the bed.

Lucy slid her eyes open lazily as she followed her gaze towards the ceiling.

"How are you feeling? Do you feel pain anywhere? How's your head? Do you feel dizzy?" Levy asked a string of questions as she leaned a little forward and looked at Lucy.

Her face wasn't so palm like it was before and her lips had a visible pink now, of course it was a good sign that she was in good progress of recovering.

"I-" Lucy started as she leaned up, propping herself up on her elbows then slowly pushing herself up with her weak arms.

"Here..." Levy said, landing a hand — she held onto Lucy's arms to support her movement while sliding her pillow up so that she could lay her back on it. She then tapped twice on the arranged pillow to signal Lucy that it's ready to be laid on then slowly letting go of her arms when she's in balance.