Chapter 9 (unedited)

🎬<Lucy>🎬

Soon, Natsu and I arrived at my apartment. "You can leave now..." I said softly with an emotionless tone. I gently pushed Natsu's hand down my shoulder as I took out my house key. I tilted my head a little so that I could see the key hole.

I walked in and without turning around, I closed the door behind me but something was stuck at the door. I pushed the door harder for it to close but it was just stuck. I turned and looked down, surprisingly, I saw Natsu's feet blocking the way.

Natsu didn't make a sound behind the door which made me feel suspicious and curious. I slowly moved my head to the door and took a peek, trying to find a perfect spot for me to look at Natsu but the next thing I knew was....

Natsu smashed his lips against mine...

How unreasonable!

The atmosphere around us got very tense. The door slowly slid opened and Natsu took his chance. Without our lips disconnecting, he pushed me inside and closed the door behind us. He then penalised me behind the the door.

"Luce..." he murmured in between kisses as he loosened the grip on both my wrist that was pressed against the door above me, so I took my chance and pulled my hands out of his grasp.

I used all my strength and tried to push Natsu away from me but he wouldn't budge. That's when I gave up and let him devour my lips. After a few seconds I really couldn't take it anymore, he hadn't stop kissing since he started and I needed air.

I stepped on Natsu's foot as hard as I could a number of times which led him to gasp, but that didn't work. Instead, he kissed rougher and bite my lower lip which led a chill down my spine.

Luckily, that only lasted 2 seconds before our lips disconnected as both of us gasped for air.

"Sorry Luce..." Natsu apologised looking at the ground , "I-I couldn't hold back..." Natsu said quietly that I could barely even hear it.

It didn't took me 10 seconds before my anger rushed back into my veins. I disconnected from the door and walked passed him as if what just happened didn't meant anything even though I was already blushing 50 shades of scarlet.

"Lucy, can we talk?" Natsu croaked as I walked into my bedroom and sat at the edge of my bed. I hesitated a little before I tapped on the open space beside me as a gesture to tell him to sit beside me.

When he noticed, he had did. "Sorry about earlier" both Natsu and I blurted. He then explained what he told Lisanna earlier at the guild which I misunderstood.

At first, the anger in me raised but was drained when Natsu told me they were talking about a prank that they are going to pull off. "What prank?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Steal Erza's cake!" he giggled evilly as he rubbed his palmed against each other. At that moment, I was embarrassed with the attitude I had earlier as I recalled what had happened in the guild when I yelled at Natsu.

"S-Sorry..." I apologised once again after he talked about his never ending plan of stealing Erza's cake. I studied the floor patterns with my hands interlaced and my thumbs playing with each other on my lap. He looked at me for a few seconds before he pushed me down on my bed with him towering over me.