Chapter 13 (unedited)

🎬<Natsu>🎬
"How's it going?" Gray asked with a smirk formed on his lips while he took a sip of water.

"What are yo-"

"With Lucy" he answered before I could finish my sentence as he looked me in the eyes without his smirk disappearing on his dump face. "What about it?" I asked. But my heart started to race soon after I realised what he was talking about.

Gray looked to the other side and said, "Well...I don't know....your relationships?" he said then turned back to face me. "Our relationship is g-good..." I replied while I tried my best to look cool in front of him since he was an annoying one. If I messed up in front of him, he's gonna tease-kill me.

That's when Lisanna came running towards us with a luggage. Oh crud! I forgot that I'm leaving today for the job!

"Natsu! We're leaving in 1 hour." she said with a grin as she approached. She slid her luggage to the side so it wouldn't block her way to seat beside me.

                            🎬<Lucy>🎬
"Then how about Gajeel?" I asked Levy as a sipped on my strawberry shake at the guild bar with her seated beside me as she ate her triangular sandwich. "Oh don't mention!" Levy replied with a frown. "He told me he wanted to train with me in the morning but he ended up sleeping late and made me waited for 2 hours....until noon!" Levy finished with a groaned as she rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm sorry..." A voice said as footsteps approached us from behind. I turned and looked over my shoulders, it was Gajeel. Without turning her head once to face Gajeel, Levy ignored him as she continued to eat her sandwich. Okay this is awkward...

"Hey bunny!" Gajeel called as he switched his attention to me instead of the angry Levy. "You and Natsu a couple?" he asked with a straight face. "That was...straightforward...." I thought but still replied with my stupid conscious mind. "Y-yes..." which I definitely regretted immediately after I answered him.

"YES?!" Wendy, Levy and Gajeel yelled in surprise with union. I started to blush while I placed my index finger on me lips and shushed them. "I thought you said you aren't a couple with...him?" Wendy whispered, because...actually earlier, when I told Natsu to go to elsewhere, it's because Wendy wanted to ask me about me and Natsu, and I told her that we aren't a couple...

"Well....I wanted to keep it a secret... but...." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Lucy. How could you keep this a secret from your best friend...." Levy said while fake crying as she used the back of her hands to dry her face tears. "Ah!" Gajeel suddenly said in a loud voice, making Levy and I jumped a little and it gave our shoulders a sudden twitch.

"I can't lose to Salamander! I must work hard!" Gajeel said as he threw his right fist in the air then.....he picked up Levy and rested her on his thick rough shoulders.

"Oi Gajeel!" Levy shouted shocked. "P-Put me down this instant!" she yelled as she struggled to get out of Gajeel's grasps while I stared at her being slowly carried out the guild by Gajeel.

I giggled at Levy's cute expression, even though she showed that she was angry at Gajeel, I knew she enjoyed spending times together with him....and being carried by him on his shoulders. ;b

After they disappeared out the door and to their two-person world, Wendy and I stood up and walked to look for Team Natsu. As usual, they were seated at the boost along the hallway.

I walked over to them with a huge smile printed on my face, not until I saw Lisanna that was seated beside Natsu. But don't get me wrong, I love Lisanna as a younger sister but  whenever she gets close to Natsu....I always felt uneasy.