Chapter 8

🎬<Lucy>🎬

"Wait.........."

"Wait................."

"Huh?......................."

"HUH???!!!!.................."

"Y-you live t-two houses a-away from me....." I managed to finish my sentence as I rubbed my eyes making sure I wasn't looking wrongly.

"Oh? Really? Wow, what a coincidence!" Sting replied looking elsewhere but I wasn't focusing on him because I was still staring at Sting's house that was only TWO houses away from mine.

I stared in disbelief until Sting snapped me out of my blank thoughts. "Let's go in already!" he said stealing a glance at me before we walked into his house.

                            🎬<Sting>🎬

"Ah thanks! You can leave me here now. I'll be fine from here" I said as I carefully sat on the couch in my living room while Lucy slowly removed her hands from my arms.

"Do you have a first-aid kit?" Lucy asked totally ignoring what I just told her. "Y-yea" I stuttered, "It's in that cabinet over there." I said pointing to a cabinet at the edge of the room.

She then walked over and opened it. She took out the first-aid kid and kneeled down, opening the first-aid kit on the floor beside me. "You know how to treat a sprained ankle?" I asked curiously as I had never seen her do such a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course! Don't underestimate me." she replied as she looked up and winked at me which somehow made me look away quickly.

"How is it?" she asked after putting some medicine and bandaging my ankle. "Y-yea I guess.." I replied as I observed her.

"Done!" she said giving herself a thumbs up with a big smile. She stood up giving my ankle one last glance, "then I'll be going now." she said as she waved at me, "thank yo-", she then closed the door behind her.

"I didn't manage to thank her...I guess I was at a lost of words since I hadn't seen her in a while after that day when Natsu took her away from me in the park under the tree." I thought as I felt frustration rushed through my blood. Well, not that I was jealous or anything.

I stared at the door after she left, I felt cool breeze rushed through my window and sent a chilly sensation to my skin. I snapped out of my thoughts, suddenly feeling 'cold' and 'lonely' as I looked around the living room wondering where Lector was.

I then switched my attention to my bandaged ankle, slowly moving it from left to right making sure it's tight. "Not bad" I thought with a smirk.

🎬<Lucy>🎬

After I helped Sting back to his house and helping him treat his injury, I headed back to Fairy Tail.

On my way to Fairy Tail, I let out an emotionless sigh not knowing why but I felt something was lacking. I slid my hands into my pocket to check if I had my belongings with me. "Keys...wallet...".

"Ah! My purse!" I exclaimed. Everyone around turned to look at me upon my sudden scream. I ignored them, ready to head back to Sting's house as fast as I could but my laziness overtook me.

I then decided to go to Sting's later at night since we lived close. My keys jangled at my hips as I happily skipped to Fairy Tail can't wait to see Natsu.