Chapter 1

Present
Mar'i slowly opened her eyes again, this time in  new surroundings. She looked around, she was inside a huge gigantic spaceship or some sorts. She looked down and noticed her hand and Andries were cuffed to a chair.

Mar'i smirked, she was quite smart for an eight year old.

She used her star bolts and melted the cuffs off of her. She quickly got up and took a better look of surroundings.

Where am I? What Happened, how did I get here? She thought.

Then suddenly the memories flooded back to her. The attacking in her planet, her mother falling to the ground and the pod.

She tried to stay calm but she couldn't she had to hold it in till she could eventually get out of here.

She walked towards the door on the far left end of the room. There was a long hallway. She flew down the hallway seeing a bunch of rooms left to right.

she then paused.

She heard noises coming from two creatures from a corner down the hall.

Mar'i hid petrified of them finding her. She held tight to the bag her mother gave her. This bag gave her hope of finding Earth and her father.

After all she can barely stand to o loose her mom, she doesn't want to loose herself too.

Mar'i froze.

She recognized that the creatures could speak her native language. "

Our lord says the princess will make an excellent prisoner to him".

" What will he offer us".

" A great deal of reward".

Prisoner? Mar'i thought.

She tried to stop herself be for crying.

Be strong Mar'i be strong just like mommy. "

WAIT! The door is open" said one of the creatures.

" Has the princess escaped?"

"WHERE DID SHE GO!?"

Mar'i was so frightened that she flew up and zoomed down the hall only to fly straight into another creature who grabbed her instantly. Mar'i grunting," LET ME GO!!"
"Be quiet you little troq". Said the creature.

He put a cloth over her face and she eventually fell asleep.

The two other creatures came running back and asked," you got her?"

" Yes now come we have arrived home."

The creatures seen arrived and showed their ruler what they have brought. They quickly have other guards escort her to her prison. she woke up and realized that she was stuck in a prison. She kept screaming and screaming until a guard came and opened the cell.

She whimpered.

The Alien hit her.

" QUIET TROQ!"

Mar'i fell and kept her eyes closed.
" If you don't want another one I suggest you keep quiet and wait for the rulers orders ".

He left.

She sobbed slightly softly.

Clutching the bag her mother gave her in hopes of finding her father in Earth .

She laid her  head on it and felt something, curious, she opened the bag and looked what was inside. Letters that were written to a guy named Dick. Information concerning her and her two favorite stuffed animals.

She clutched the teddy bear her mother had given her from her time on Earth.

she cried for her mom, her planet, her home and it's people.

She cried for everything that she lost. But she kept one thing with her and that was hope .
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

💜💫 Hey readers please comment for any ideas about the story.💫💜