Chapter 10

After the Dick returned to the Manor from Patrol he was retiring to his room when he stopped by someone hand.

" Dick.....you know you can't ignore her forever." Turning around to see Tim.

" What do you mean?"

" I mean I've seen you the next day after Mar'i arrived you can't even look at her she's your kid. Dick you can't ignore her forever she's eventually going to have to go back to bluhaven with you start a school and everything."

Dick gulped, "I know I know it's just she....she looks so much like Kor'i and I mean it's just a shocker I mean I don't know the first thing about raising nor a daughter I don't even know if she even likes me!"

" Dick she's been asking about you and why you won't talk to her.""

" Really?"

" Yes and you are good with kids I mean look at Damian he thinks of you like a second father to Bruce you've been there for him when Bruce couldn't. Seriously though Dick you should think about it she really needs you."

" I know I'm going to talk to her tomorrow" *yawing* " but I think it's time to hit the hay."

" And Dick one more thing."

"Yeah Tim?"

"Were here for you." He smiled gently.

Walking up the stairs to the manor and walking straight up to his room closing the door and locking it her walks Over to his nightstand looking at the picture that stood up on it. There were five smiling teens posing outside a giant T shape tower. To the left was a Tall dark skin man with metal and human flesh.
Next to him a girl with a dark blue cape in a black leotard with a hood covering her face, next to her was a short little green man. Next time time was a man with black hair, a mask, and a red and green costume with a R. He was warping his arm around a muscular girl with bright piercing green everts , fiery red hat wearing a purple two piece purple outfit with knee high purple boots.

He grabbed the photo and sat on his bed rubbing his thumb back and forth across the photo almost remembering the event just as it had happened yesterday.

Dick held his breath and sighed as a single tear rolled down his cheek dropping into the photo.
That was one thing he tried not to do was cry infront if everyone else. It showed that emotion that no others should see from Dick Grayson himself. God he wanted to cry when he saw who Mar'i was but he just couldn't.

" God Kor'i why did you leave?" He whispered. " We have a daughter, a daughter that we could've raised together you and me did you not think I'd want her?" " I loved you so much and just like that you left us, the Titans, Me."

Looking across the room he saw the bag Mar'i had given to him not daring to look at the letter that were written by her. But he had to

Getting up laying the picture down he slowly walked to the desk and opens the bag layed ten or so Letters addresses to him.

Walking back over to his bed he sat back down sighing, hesitating to open what was infront of him.

Dammit Dick just do it

Another tear rolling down taking a deep breath opening the first letter.

Dear beloved Dick,

I don't know how to tell you this I've always wanted to even though you probably never would've read this. Dick WE have a daughter a beautiful daughter, her name is Mar'i I thought of the stories you told me of your mother and the person she was. My god Dick she's beautiful she looks so much like you it's hurts... it's hurts that you aren't here to see her and how she is like you. I wish I haven't left and not told you that's one regret I think about everyday but it is my duty to protect my people, my Home I want Mar'i to know of her tamaranian heritage but I want her to know Earth. Everyday she asks about her daddy and when she's going to meet you. I just can't help but feel the guilt of not letting you get to know her. I wish we BOTH could have raised our daughter TOGETHER. I want you to know that I never left because of YOU. You always have the most treasured spot in my heart you and mar'i the loves of my life. I will live you unconditionally forever my love never forget. Goodbye....

Love Kor'i

Many more letters he read one after one more about Mar'i and her life. Once he finished he sat in silence conflicted. What was he going to do? He let all his tears flood out lying in his bed . He should've know maybe if he had known she wouldn't have left he would've been able to raise his kid with her.

Her he thought.

The image of her still fresh in his mind her and Mar'i. Knowing he needs to step up as the father Mar'i needs her Father.

Lying down looking at the ceiling smiling he whispered. " I love you Kor'i I always will, unconditionally."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys comment below what you think about the story and what I should work on or do next!!! See yah next time!!!