Chapter 19

"Jai Knock it off." Jon said. Struggling clicking multiple buttons on his game controller furiously looking at the large screen placed in the cave.

"No he's mine!" Jai smirked. Using his speed to quickly use his controller.

They were playing some sort of fighter game.

"With both of you hooligans shut up it's just a game." Damian glared.

"Dude it's not just a GAME it's THE GAME everybody's been playing it all year."

"Whatever tsk." Going back to his book.

—————————————————————-
"So Mari are you enjoying your life on Earth?" Asked Lian.

"Yes it's honestly wonderful."

"Buttt." Lian Asked.

"I just miss Tamaran so much it's been years and I don't even know who I am anymore I mean I barely fit in here."

"Mar'i I get it your lost I am too. Trust me I still think about who I am. Am I supposed to be like my parents my mom who is a villain or just like my dad. I want to become my own person but it's hard letting go of that. You'll eventually figure it out who you are. Just don't erase one part of your past or of who you are. You can't choose to be Tamaran or human they're both apart of you and you can't change that."

Lian hugged her. Reassuraning her.

"Thanks Lian."

BEEEP BEEP BEEP

" Trouble come on Mari time for your first official mission as a member of the team."

———————————————————————-