Chapter 15

"Shoot." Mar'i mumbled.

She slowly started to turn around innocently holding her hands up giving an awkward smile to whoever was behind her.

There was Red Hood , Red Robin, and Batgirl.

" Umm I'm the new Birdy in town new here." She smiled and waved.

They glared at her.

" Ha.....ha?" She nervously questioned.

They knew that smirk anywhere.

" Mar'i what are you doing here?"Red Robin Asked.

" Uh helping duh and remember no civilian names in the field one of the top rules."

" That's no answer you know better than to do this it's dangerous out here."

" Well look at old Francis over here he's tied up to the pole." Smiling and pointing her hands to the man tied up.

" Francis? I thought his name was-."Red Robin Asked.

" Oh uh movie reference." Mar'i rubbed her shoulders.

" Ohh was that from when I showed you Deadpool?" Stephanie laughed.

" Yeah."

" Anyways your dad is going to kill you if he finds out you were here."

" Well he doesn't have to know please I mean look what I did I stopped these guys I can take on so much more!"

"Sorry kiddo but we're going to have to tell your old man. Besides......how'd dis you know what to do?" Red Robin question.

Mar'i looked to Red Hood Who was rubbing the back of his head.

"Well I think Red Hood might have something to tell you guys." Rubbing the back of her head chuckling nervously.

Batgirl and Res Robin looked to him.

" Oh.....Uh Well I kinda sorta been training Mar'i for a couple months now." Chucking.

" Dude Nightwing s gonna Kill you!" Batgirl starting laughing.

Red Robin elbowed her in the rib.

" Ow." Rubbing her side.

" Batgirl this is serious. Why the hell would you train her?"

" Dude do you know who she is Nightwing and Starfire kid you can't just let someone like her sit on the sidelines when she has this incredible talent that you can't just let to go to waste I mean look she took down this scene before even Batman could get here how can you not be impressed by THAT !"

Mar'i smiled. Jason was the only one who seemed to believe in her what she could do.

" So did you have anything to do with this?"

" Hell no I swear  I didn't.....I mean you're  telling me she doesn't remind of all the stories heard about Nightwing sneaking out?"

" Still it doesn't matter what matters is nighwings going to be here any minute and once he see's her here there's going to be problems."

Batgirl spoke up. " Okay yeah I get it Mar'i shouldn't have snuck out but did you see what she did and I agree with Red Hood this girl has some serious talent that could be useful."

Tim glared at Stephanie and Jason both.

" okay that's it Mar'i come on I'm taking your back to the manor."

" What no heck no." Backing away getting ready to take off.

" Mar'i what the hell are you doing here?"

They all turned around Nightwing standing shocked at the scene.

" Uh heyyy daddy." Waving.

" Starshine what are you doing here?"

" Taking...down....drug dealers." Nervously.

" What do you mean how the hell did you know where to go I told you you can't get into this mess it's too dangerous."

" Dad I'm fine besides it's time I told you."

" Tell me what?"

" Red Hoods been trading me for the past couple months."

" WHAT!?" Turning around to see him turned around.

" What the hell Jason? Training Mar'i behind my back without my permission."

" Come on Dick she asked me to besides you're letting her talent go to waste she's your kid she's made to do incredible things more than you!" I mean look she stopped this scene all by herself with any help with not one scratch on her and she's basically mastered more then you could have in just a couple weeks."

" She's my daughter Jason I can't let her get hurt it's my responsibility."

" Dad! Just stop end it. He had nothing to do with tonight I came up with it all by myself just leave him alone it was my fault I just wanted to help and I wish you could see that I can handle it. I know damn well mom would want me dojng this too."

He froze.

" She did?"

" Well....Uh yes all the time when I was little I'm part alien my race are born to be warriors and you can't see it. I want to help people make sure they don't let anything and to three I really want to help them. So dad please just let me help them please."

He bit his lip pausing.

" If you really want this I realize I can't stop you but under my rules and my under my wing will you be able to help me ok?"

" Really?"

" Yes. Now go back to the manor with batgirl."

" But dad-."

" Now Mar'i."

" Fine." Taking off with Stephanie.

Well at least I get to do it. She thought.

" so what are you going to call yourself?" Stephanie asked.

" I've been thinking about it for a while and I think the name Nightstar suits me."

" Nightstar I like it." She smiled.