One Day

Niall POV

Its Thursday and I scared about doing the Twitcam on friday.. I have yet to tell Liam or any of the other boys about this. After the incident with those girls in the cafe yesterday we haven't really gone out.

The Lads have been talking about going out clubbing but I'm not up for it, hell i'm not up for even leaving the bus because I'm so scared it makes me sick.

"Niall, how are you feeling?" Harry asks his head peeking into my room, I lift my head slightly and nausea rolls around and I lay back down "Horrible Hazza." I whisper, Liams grap on my waist stays tight. Honestly I don't know it Liams even left my room all day...

"Well if you need something just wake Liam up or call me, k." Harry whispers and shuts my door softly. I roll around to face Liam, my head hurts and I feel as though I'm going to throw up again.. Yeah I've done that four times today...

I stare at Liam's perfect face, his eyes are closed and his lips are brought up into a slight smile. A smile creeps onto my face as while "Stop staring at me." He mumbles and I blush, shit he saw! Liam’s eyes open, his brown eyes making me smile more.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, his arm leaving my waist to put a hand to my forehead. "Sick." I say, Liam rolls his eyes at me and I just try my best to smile. Liams hand stays on my forehead for a little "Babe you're burning up!"

He says shaking his head at me, I freeze did he just call me Babe? "I'm going to go get you some water ok?" Liam says, I shake my head. I don’t want him to leave me "No, don't leave me Li." I whimper, Liam’s eyes soften and he wraps his arms around me "Ok."

I smiled and nuzzled my face in between his shoulder and his head. Liam stiffens for a second before he relaxes and we just lay here. "Liam are you nervous for the Twitcam?"

I ask, my voice muffled by his neck. He shivers "Y-yeah." He says, I sigh "Me too." I whisper, Liam shudders. What’s up with him today? My eyes close and I take a deep breath, Liam smells nice... I open my eyes quikly, what the hell did I just say? "Liam, Niall, the boys and I are going out do you need anything?"

Zayn's voice feels the room and I pull my head out from Liams neak "Water please." I say, Zayn nods and shuts the door his foots steps retreating down the small hallway and into the kitchen.

I lay back down and place my head back in Liams neak "Thanks for staying with me Li." I whisper into his ear, I drift in and out on consiense "Of corse Niall, I love you now go to sleep."

XXX

My eyes flutter open, the room is dark and the bus is silent. My fingers are laced with anothers, I roll over careful not to unlace our fingers. My face in inches from a sleeping Liams, I smile at him.

I unlace our fingers and slid out of the bed, my footsteps are silent as I head for the bathroom. The door is still on the floor, I roll my eyes and step around it. Poor door.

I go pee and avoid the mirror, I look around the bathroom and relize that its still light out. I head back to my bedroom, I open the door to find Liam sitting up right looking around the room. "Where'd you go?" He asks, his eyes filled with sleep. I slid back into the bed "Bathroom."

I say, Liam lays back down, his arms wrapping back around me instantly "How do you feel?" He asks, his face in my hair, I sigh "Better." Liam nods "Good." Liams breath goes steady and I just listen to it. "Noo not the spoon!"

Liam whispers and I laugh, Liam is an advide sleep talker. I love hearing what he's dreaming about, Liam says I sleep talk as well just mostly about my day...

"Niall, protect me from the spoon!" Liam says and I roll over to face him, his mouth is in a frown and his eyes are closed tightly.

I wrap my arms around him, we both lay there our arms wrapped around each other "It's ok I got you Li." I whisper to him, even though I know that he can't hear me. My eyes close and I once again fall back into a peaceful sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hay guys, so I started doing this thing that if your the first-or like lately the only one..- I'll dedicate the next chapter to you! Thank you to everyone that voted, fanned, added to a list or even commented. I love you guys :)