Zee and Li

A/N

I think its pretty safe to say that this chaoter is a filler.. Let me know what you think! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn POV

Niall is out and it's just me and Liam, sitting on the couch quietly watching friends on the telly. Something Joey says sends Liam into a giggling fit.

I never noticed how cute Liams giggle was until now... Liams head is laying in my lap and I run my fingers through his curly hair, loving how soft it is.

I stare down at him, mostly his lips. "Whaddya say we go out clubbing?" Liam asks a evil smile on his lips, I smiled back and nod. "I'll text Niall."

To Niall

From Zayn:

Went clubbing with Li :) Love ya!

From Niall

To Zayn

Kk love you too babe!

Once Liam and I are dressed we hit the town and head straight for the most eliet club in London, Eclispe. Liam drags me out to the dance floor, BTRs new song Windows Down blasting from the base making the club shake and vibrate.

I pull Liam close to me, our faces just inchs apart as we dance to the beat of the song. The beat picks up again and then drops "Zayn." Liam yells into my ear before nipping at it slightly, I moan as he starts to suck on it.

"Liam, stop before I press you up against that wall and have my way with you." I say evily into his ear, Liam grins at me "Why not the wall of the bus?" Liam asks before licking my jaw line and kissing my cheek. I lace our fingers and pull him throught the croud toword the door, we pass a girl bouncer and she giggles

"I see you already found your conquest for tonight." Liam stops us and smiles at the girl sweetly. "Oh Nialls waiting at home for us already babe." He says winking at her, her eyes widen and I stair at Liam with wide eyes. Who is this Liam and why am I just now getting to know him?

The cab ride back to the bus is short and quite, Liams fingers are still intertwined with mine as I pay the cab driver. Liam leads me onto the bus and calls out to make sure no ones here. "Hello?"

Liam asks loudly and when no one answers he turns to face a smirk on his lovely pink lips. "Looks like its just you and me." He whispers into my ear, nibbling on the lob and sucking on it softly. He lets go and I gasp as the cold air hits it. "Yeah."

I say softly, I pull Liam close and our lips meet in a soft and slow kiss that soon turns into something more as its goes. I thread my fingers through Liams slightly curly hair and tuge at it, Liams hands rest on my hips keeping me close to him.

Our chest touching in just the rigth way, Liam nips at my bottom lip, tunging it into his mouth and sucking on it. The moan that excapts my lips is quikly swallowed by Liam and returned by him. Liams tongue wraps around mine and flights mine for dominance over each other.

My tongue wins and I explore his awaiting mouth ingerly, my tongue slips over Liams easily. We pull apart when the need to breath gets to much, I lay my forehead on Liams and we stare at each other, panting. My hands slip under his shirt and my neals scrap over his nippeals slowly "Zee."

He moans out slow and soft, I pull Liams shirt off with one swift movement and drop it to the ground. I attach my mouth to his perfect chest, sucking just below his navel. I suck a dark purple bruise on to his tan and toned skin, Liam pulls my face up to his and attaches our lips together.

We kiss for a good ten minutes before the sound of the bus door opening and the chatter of the boys breaks us apart, both of us gasping for air. The sound of Niall's laugh getting closer to us has both Liam and I scrambling together our self together before the boys come in.

"I'm going to bed, night guys." Nialler says from down the hall, Zayn and I quickly jump onto the couch and wait for Niall to enter. Finally after five minutes of talking Nialls blond hair pops into view and I take a deep breath. Niall smiles once he sees us sitting on the couch waiting for him.

"Did I tell you not to wait up?" Niall asks standing between Liam and mines legs grinning at down at us. Liam shrugs and pulls Niall into his lap, the little blond snuggles closer to Liam and I smile warmly at the two of them before scooting over and tucking myself into Liams warm side.

Liams arms are wrapped around Nialls waist and Niall is holding my hand are fingers laced together just right. I lean my head on Liams shoulder and close my eyes, and listen to the soft humming of Liam as he plays with my hair. I drift off into peaceful love filled dream land.

A/N

What did you guys think? Did you like the little Liam and Zayn thing that was going on? Do you think Liams warmed up to the thought to Zayn?