I Love You's Over Pancakes

The blinding strip of light coming through the certens was really starting to get on my nerves. My head is pounding and I'm overly warm, also I need to throw up. The bed shifts just a little and it makes my cringe, the blinding strip of light is now gone and its dark once more. "Niall?" A voice whispers above me, I make no move to show the person I'm alive.

"Baby?" Its Liam, you can tell by the way his voice is soft and loving this early in morning where as if it was Zayn's it'd be rough and husky. "I brought you some aspirin for you're headache." Liam says before shuffling the blanket over and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"My hurt is fucking killing me." I say, winching at the sound of my own voice in my ears. Liam says nothing and I say nothing back, we lay there for a good while before my head finally starts to hurt less and I make a more for the aspirin on my night stand table. "What the hell happened last night?" I ask, rubbing my temples and taking a swig of the water Liam brought me.

"Uh well we went out to the club and you got shit-faced." Liam says slowly, I roll my eyes and it makes my cringe "Already knew that." I say, Liam glares at me "Fine, you got shit-faces I took you home and you said something." Liam says whispering the last part to no one in particular but I hear him. What the fuck did I  say last night?

Liam POV

He says he loves me then doesn't remember it in the morning. Nice going Payne, I take a deep breath and dis side to keep that peace of information to myself for now. We stay in bed for a good hour or so until Niall's belly makes a rumbling noise and he asks for me to make him pancakes. I have about six made and Niall is already on his third, happily chooing on the yummy golden brown pancake. "Hhmm, Li you're such a good cook."

Niall says mouth still full of pancake, I roll my eyes at him and continue flipping the pancake. I finally get done cooking the ten pancakes and sit down next to Niall at the counter with my two pancakes. "Li, what all did I say last night?" Niall asks, his eyes shifting from his pancake to mine in a madder of seconds. My mouth goes dry and I lick my lips hopping to make it less dry

. Maybe if I just play it cool and distract him he'll stop asking about it. I place my hand on his upper thigh slowly sliding it up "Oh nothing really, I mean its not like you said I love you or anything."

Niall POV

Liam's hand slowly slid up my thigh distracting my just a little. "Oh nothing really, I mean its not like you said I love you or anything." He says, his hand coming to a stop just under my manhood. what is he doing? "Are you sure Li?"

I say narrowing my eyes at him, Liam shrugs and takes a bite of his pancake. I think back to last night but all I can really remember is Liam taking me home and nothing after that. "Liam, did I- did I say something like I love you?" I ask my voice trembling just slightly, Liam takes a deep breath but says nothing. what if I told Liam I love him? I'd be fucked, I mean come on its ovious Liam doesn't love me yet. It's to soon in our relationship for that kinda stuff.

Liam's rub is rubbing circles on my inner thigh making me lose my train of thought. thighs that feels really nice... WAIT! WHAT IF I TOLD LIAM I LOVED HIM! I jump away from Liam and take his face in my hands "Li, did I tell you I love d you last night?" I ask in a frenzy, Liam's eyes cast down word before he nods his head. Liam looks up at me "But that's OK because I love you too."

Liam says whispering softly, I crush my lips to him. I poor all my love and feelings into this kiss, my tongue slipping into Liam's warm awaiting mouth. His fingers thread through my hair and he pulls me into him lap so that I am straddling him on the little chair. Liam's teeth graze my bottom lip, I let out a low moan and rock my lips forward. The friction slowly getting to both Liam and I. Liam pulls away to suck a love bit on my exposed collar bone, this makes me crazy.