Bossy

A/N Hay guys! So its another monday and I'd liked to think that I make you're monday better by updating :D I like this chapter a whole lot because you get to see a side of Louis and Harry you don't hardly see :). ALSO I have a suprise in there for you! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis’ and Harry's POV

Naturally Louis the first one awake at the crack of dawn and already hyper "Hazza?" Louis whispers trying his best to keep calm but its not working all to well. "Mhm." Harry moans, and tries to roll over but Louis arms are interlocked around his waist.

"Harry wake up." Louis whispers a little louder into Harry's ear but Harry just mumbles nonsense at Louis. Louis rolls his eyes at Harry and pokes him in the ribs, Harry lets out a little giggle before swatting Louis hand away "Loubear go back to bed, it’s too early for this."

Harry mumbles into Louis shoulder, hiding his face from louis. "But Harry the sun has already come up and I need to get up too and so to you." Louis whispers into Harry's ear, his breath sending shivers down Harry's spin and making him let out a little moan.

Likely the moan is so low that Louis doesn't hear it or just chooses to ignore it. Louis kisses Harrys bare shoulder and nips out it a little "Please Hazza." Louis asks begging almost, Harry opens one eye

"Lou, I'm sleepy." Harry whispers and then cuddles back into Louis chest and wraps his arms back around Louis. "Just go back to sleep baby." Harry whispers sleep over taking him, Louis smiles at the mention of baby coming from Harry's sleep filled mouth.

"Ok love." Louis says sighing and running a hand through Harry’s messy curly brown locks. "Louis, I love you." Harry mumbles in a sleep induced hazz, Louis can’t help but smile even though he knows that Harry is only saying this because of the lack of sleep.

"I love you too Hazza." Louis whispers into Harry’s hair softly, Harry smiles into Louis chest and lets sleep overtake him. Louis who is still wide awake continues running a hand through Harry’s curly hair and humming I Wish softly to himself.

The room is silent besides the humming of Louis and the soft snores of Niall who is tucked perfectly between Liam and Zayn. Little light is streaming through the window of the bus and little by little the sun is coming up more and more by the minute.

Louis is content with Harry laying on his chest, his curls spraded all over Louis chest. Louis humms the last of I Wish and it gets quite, Nialls snoring is softer then before because he is facing into Liams chest and Liam is holding him tightly.

Louis can help but smile at them, when he and Harry had come by last night to sleep in here they had cout the rest of their conversaion and hered the 'I love yous' shared before bed. Sure the lads say I love you before bed but they never said it with a kiss after words.

Well he and Harry did but thats different in many ways. The vibration of a phone on one of the night stands disterbes the silents angery making Louis frown slightly a "Guhh." Is heard from Liams side on the bed.

Liam lets go of Niall relucetently and rolls over to answer his stupid phone. Louis watching quitly as Liam angyly answers his phone "What?" He asks into his phone, its hard to hear the other person on the other side on the phone but Louis cant just bearly make out a "Well its nice to talk to you to Liam."

Before Liam is cutting the other person off "What do you want?" He asks again, the stressed out look on Liams sleepy looking face is evadent. Liam rolls his eyes at something the other person says