Twitcam

• Dedicated to Jan Rasmussen

A/N

HAY DIRECTIONERS!! So I promised updates and here it is! I know I kinda left it in a bad spot but as I said in my Please Read, my computer Paul is under going some fixing right now. I also promised two updates at a time so here's update #1 !!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling much better and slightly excited for the twitcam. We were supposed to do it tonight at seven...

The boys agreed to all meet up in the living room of the bus to do it. I head straight to the bathroom, stepping over the door as seeing how we are all just to lazy to fix it or call someone to fix it.

I head back to my empty bed and lay back down, Harry convinced Liam to leave for just an hour after some coaxing from me and a kiss to my forehead he finally left, and that's why we call him Daddy Direction he's always looking out for us and the fans.

I pull the duvet up to my chin and roll over onto my side, I stare at the wall blankly. Today is the day, I still have no idea how I feel about it or if I even want to tell them.

I take a deep breath, the bus is ever quite seeing as how everyone but me is out either clubbing or eating. I close my eyes and all I can think about is the looks on the fans faces, I see some happy and some mad and sad.

The happy ones make me smile and the sad and mad ones make my smile drop a little. "If its what the fans want then so be it." I whispers "No its what Niall wants." A voice whispers from my door, my eyes snap open to see Liam leaning on my door frame.

I shake my head "No it's what they want, if they're happy then I'm happy because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here right now." I say matter-of-factly, Liam pushes off the door frame and walks over to me.

We sit next to each other on my bed in silence "I know, I'm just scared that it will mess up our friendship." Liam says after a while of silence, I look at him and laugh "Nothing could ruin our friendship Liam."

I say wrapping my arms around him, Liam smiles at me "Promise?" He asks, I stare at him. Normally it's me asking for promises not Liam, I hold out my pinkie and he wraps his around mine "Promise."

xxx

Liam POV

The twitcam is less than an hour away and I don't feel as sick as I did before about lying to the fans and mine and Niall's friendship, I was so scared that it would ruin mine and Niall friendship but he promised that it wouldn't and I believe him with all my heart.

Harry POV

I'm so pumped for the twitcam! I know that it's wrong to

think this but I can't help but smile when I think of me and Lou as a couple. I love Louis with all my heart, I've known I was gay for six months now and have been crushing on Louis for five of those months, I can't until we say it over twitcam.

Zayn POV

On the outside I'm calm but on the inside I'm a mess and can't think straight... I don't know how I feel about this twitcam and it's in less then a hour. I thought about talking with Liam about it but he's been so worried with Niall be sick yesterday that I've just kept it to myself not wanting to cause unwanted worry.

Louis POV

My heart won't stop fluttering at the thought of dating Harry even if it's fake... God I'm so messed up in the head... I've liked Harry scenes the X-Factor and now I'm getting the chance to date him. The twitcam is fastly approaching and I'm excited to tell the fans. I feel slightly bad for lying but it must be done!

Nialls POV

The Twitcam is less then twenty minutes away and I'm shaking. Liam, me and the rest of the boys are all pilled onto the coach Harry's lap top on top of the T.V. to get a good view of us all. We diside to to the twitcam off of Louis acconet at the last second. The seating goes Harry, Louis, me, Liam then Zayn.

We sit in silents waiting for the text from Simon saying start. Zayns phone viberats and we all tense up our heads snapping over to Zayns phone. Zayn pulls it out, reads it then nods at us.

Liam stands up and starts the twitcam, we wait for the numbers to go up. We tweet about it and then wait more and more. Liam smiles at me and I smile back

"Hello." Harry says smiling at the camera, him and Lou have there arms rapped around each other. "As you know we have something big to tell you all but it can wait for now."

Zayn says winking at the camera, I smile at the camera "Lets answer questions boys." I say, all of them nodding and pulling out their phones "Just tweet one of us your question!"

Louis says excitedly, I laugh along with Zayn at how excited Louis gets about questions. "Oh lads I have one its from a @Crazy_Lady hay shes the one that asked that one question in the interview."

Liam says his eyes on me, I nod remembering very well "She wants to know when are plan on doing another twitcam." He says, I shrug and look around at the other boys "Maybe next month when we are off."

Harry says his eyes on Louis, their very good at this bromance thing. I turn to Liam and play with his hand and about jump out of my skin when he takes his hand in mine.

His thumb softly creasing mine, he doesn't look at me he just looks to Zayn when he says he has any other one. "She wants to know what its like seeing so many celbs that we've seen in movies and stuff."

I laugh thinking about the first time I met Justin Bieber and the first time Liam met Leon Lewis, we both sceamed when we met them. "It gets pretty intense." I say, the boys nod and continue going through questions, I scroll through my mentions trying to find one I like.

I skip over the ones asking about Danielle and Liam or Louis and Eleanor. I stop when I see one about me and Liam, I read over it and nudge him, Liam looks down at my phone reading it silently. Liam's looks up at me and smiles, he places his lips next to my ear "Do it."

Is all he whispers, I concentrate on not shuddering I nod. We pull apart and I smile at the camera "I have one!" I say happily holding out my phone to the camera. "HazzasLover wants to know about mine and Liam's relationship."

I say looking around at the boys, Harry is smiling and nodding he sees that it's time to tell them. I take a deep breath even though we're lying to them it feels real like i'm really telling them about me and Liam and the other boys.

We all take each other's hands and stare at the screen "This is something so big and we all hope you support us." Louis says a serious look on his face for the first time in a long time.

"You see the thing is that.. We are all together." I say flinching a little at the silents followed after the words still hanging in the air. Suddenly are phones are blown up by tweets, text messages and calls.

Soon Zayn is on the phone with his mum along with Harry and Louis. Liam is still sitting with me but is on the phone with his dad Geoffrey, soon my phone is vibrating from a call from my mum. "Hello?"

I ask timidly afraid of the voice on the other side. "Niall." She says her voice low "Mum." I say, she takes deep breath before breaking into a laugh "I'm so happy for you!"

I sit there slack jawed at her response, I turn to Liam and his eyes are wide. "T-thank you?" I ask, mum laughs more "Oh Niall you and Liam look so cute on the twitcam!" She giggles, I wave to the camera "Hi mum."

I say to the camera, Liam waves with me and we laugh. "I'll let you go babe love you." She says before hanging up on me, I smile "Love you too mum."

The rest of the boys get off the phone and we laugh at our mums. I weight is lifted off my chest and I suddenly feel like I wasn't really lying to mum.

The twitcam continues for more than two hours answering questions about our relationships and other questions pulse going on a following spre as well as reaching over 20,000,000 views.

Liam and I ended up going to bed at like four in the morning. We cuddle up in my bed both in our boxers too lazy to find sweats or PJs, Liam wraps his arms around me and I snuggled into his warmth.

"Night Li." I say sleep over coming "Night Niall, love you." Liam whispers "I love you too."