You're Beautiful

A/N

So, last chapter was kinda a chliffy, huh? Please don't read if your under the age of 13, this isn't meant for younger boys/girls :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall POV

My back hits the door with a thud as Liam presses me against it. "Liam." I whisper into his mouth, Liam's heads are running through my hair, tugging and pulling at it.

Liam's tongue slips into my mouth making me moan out in surprise. He tugs at my jumper, pulling it over my head with one swift movement and throws it onto the floor next to the bed.

Liam's knee is between my legs holding them apart, rubbing me softly. "Liam." I moan out and Liam smirks at me, I attach my lips to Liam's neck sucking on it then letting go with a pop.

I add on to the red love bite over Liam's birthmark as well, Liam's nails continue to scratch over my nipples making me growl at him. Liam's shirt finds its way next to mine on the floor and I walk him to the bed backwards.

Liam's legs hit the bed and we topple over on the bed with me on top. I kiss all over Liam's chest and belly slowly making my way down to his pants only stopping to leave love bites along the way.

I hit his navel and nip at it with my teeth making him moan out my name, this turns me on way more then it probably should... I hit Liam's pants and look up at Liam through my lashes up at him making sure this is ok.

Liam nods his head eagerly and I unbutton his pants with one flick of the wrist, I slid down his zipper and pull down his pants. Liam lifts his hips to help me slid them off, all that is left is his gray Calvin Klein boxers.

I ghost over his bulge with the tip of my finger and Liam groans loudly, He leans down capturing my lips with his. Liam deeps the kiss, sliding his tongue into my awaiting mouth.

I pull away, and shimmy back down Liam's chest toward his cock. I hook my thumbs over his waistband and slowly pull them down, the moment of truth. I gasp at how big he is. I look up at him and smile at his blush "Your beautiful, Liam."

xxx

Liam's POV

"Your beautiful, Liam." Niall whispers to me, making me blush even more. His slim fingers wrap around my cock and I let out a moan as he slowly starts to pump up and down. I bite my lip to suppress a loud moan as Niall's tongue slips out of his mouth and licks my tip.

Niall wraps his lips around my tip and I let out a long moan. "Fuck Niall." Niall moans and I throw my head back letting out a small scream at the feeling. Niall's pace quickens and I thrust into his mouth, Niall doesn't even gag when my dick hits the back of his throat.

"Niall! Niall i-i'm gonna-" I shudder out but I don't finish as I spill into Niall's mouth with a long and loud moan. Niall swallows and wipes his chin with the back of his hand. "Well that was fun."

Niall says and I laugh, I pull Niall up to me and our lips meet. We kiss deeply before I'm pulling back and grinning at him. "Your turn baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Honestly, I think this smut was horrible!! Feedback? Thanks so much guys, for the reviews, likes and fans :) Your amazayn! UNTIL NEXT MONDAY!! duh dna!