f o u r

"Won't fit anymore?" Sela glanced up to see Harley coating her lips in red lipstick

"Won't fit anymore?" Sela glanced up to see Harley coating her lips in red lipstick. Her dark eyes wandered over to where Floyd was hesitating to put his mask on. "Too much junk in the trunk?" Sela giggled quietly before twisting her wrist. A soft green light shone before a thick sword appeared at her hip. Harley looked at it with wide, excited eyes.

"Nah. Every time I put this on, someone dies." Floyd explained. Harley looked at him with amusement drawn across her face. She raised her eyebrows playfully as she spoke again.

"And?"

"I like putting it on." A wide grin stretched across Floyd's face. Sela found herself smiling in return, his smile contagious. Harley smiled widely as well, leaning down to put the lipstick away. She pulled a mallet out of her box and swung it around. Sela backed away before it could take her head off.

"Something tells me a whole lotta people are gonna die." Sela bit her lip as she looked over at Harley. She was about to argue with the clown princess when someone else interrupted her.

"Yeah, it's us. We're being led to our deaths." Sela's eyes snapped over to the man that spoke. Chato was scowling, unhappy about being brought out of wherever he was being contained. He caught Sela's eyes and nodded in greeting. She just offered him a half smile.

"Speak for yourself, mate." Digger interrupted. He got closer to Chato and raised a hand. "What's with this crap on your face? Does it wash off?" Sela rolled her eyes in annoyance as she watched the Aussie tease the man beside her.

"Hey," Harley said, catching his attention so she could ask a question. "If you like a girl, could you light her cigarette with your pinkie? 'Cause that would be real classy." Sela gave Chato a sympathetic smile as she crossed her arms.

"Hey, y'all might wanna leave old boy alone. He could torch this whole joint. Ain't that right, ese?" Floyd nodded to Chato. The man didn't change in expression, but his dark eyes did find Floyd's.

"Ain't got nothing to worry about from me. I'm cool, homie." Sela nodded and offered the man a smile, one he returned. It wasn't much of a smile, but it was more than she'd seen from him the entire time she knew him. She moved to look over her shoulder when Harley spoke up.

"What about you, pretty lady? What'd you do to get in here?" Harley asked, nodding to Sela. The dark eyed woman glanced back at Harley to see her watching her with a wide grin. She glanced around to see everyone else waiting for her answer too. She crossed her arms over her chest, suddenly uncomfortable by all the attention.

"Nothing." Sela said blankly. "Name's Sela." She didn't say anything else, the blank look in her dark eyes warning everyone to try and ask something else. Digger looked as though he wanted to ask something, only for Sela to glance at him. Her dark eyes shined a dark green, the color swirling in her pupils before disappearing as though it was never there to begin with. He coughed awkwardly and kept his mouth shut. Harley giggled and ran towards Sela.