~sacrifices must be made~

warnings: langst, swearing

(lance pov)

"lotor."

that bastard, showing his face after all he has done, all the death and despair he has caused! and he thinks here is the place to reveal himself? I don't think so!

"what do you want lotor? you are not wanted here!" I scream, furious with built up rage and emotion. 

"and neither are you, little blue." the poisonous words slip effortlessly from his lips, causing deep feelings within me to stir from their slumber, causing nothing but despair in their wake.

"I have business with you all, see I need something, well, not so much a something, but more so of a someone." he explains with malicious intent.

"and why should we comply, why should we not just end this dispute and kill you!" spits Keith, finally giving in to his anger and confronting the demon on the screen in front of us.

"because earth is currently surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of galra cruisers, and millions of fighter planes waiting for me to say the word. I could destroy your planet within ticks if you choose to deny me of what I want, so choose wisely." the man on the screen above us smirks knowingly, having already gathered the information that we of course, cannot deny him.

silence falls across the hall, no one daring to speak, scared that the others will fall into a blind panic, or speaking the words that might have every single human on this planet killed.

"ill go." I state without warning, if even without thought of the consequences that may lie ahead of me.

"you cant!" the team all speaks up at once, causing the monster in question to snicker to himself.

"I must, I'll be fine, I'm doing this to protect you all. I am replaceable, you can easily find another to pilot red, just please let me do this! sacrifices must be made!" I shout on the verge of tears. I must leave before my mind changes and decides that it wants to stay, I can leave, its just I know it is safer to stay. what choice do I have?

"great, ill send a carrier ship to you right away, I look forward to seeing you." the lilac man with the flowing white hair disappears from my view, leaving nothing but trails of tears behind.

I leave the room without a word, forcing all watching eyes to shut, and all unparted mouths to part.

sacrifices must be made!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this took so long to comes out and it is quite short but school is really annoying right now and its hard to keep up with the updating, I will try to update more but no promises! thank you for reading!!

(word count 463)