~he's hiding~

warnings; you should know the things I write by now, also I don't want to release any spoilers.

(no pov)

it could be said, that the tables were turned. life was backwards, in reverse, the opposite of what many thought was coming. it makes you wonder, what is this story's title? who is the accused? and who is the abused?

(lotors pov)

he stands across form me, guarding the door of my chambers. no words, staring eyes, blank expression. he's unpredictable, reckless. he's a flower adorned with hypnotizing colours and scents, pulling you into a trance of unforgiving beauty, but as you come closer, he traps you in a cage of blades, of which there is no escape.

"how could they do that to you?" he speaks with words dipped in poison honey.

what?

"you were their son, yet treated like sin." he continued.

he know not.

"what did you feel? when they hit you? when they hated you? when they watched you bleed like trapped vermin?" each word stung sharp like needles.

"you know nothing!" I finally have courage to speak, to tell this creature in front of me that he is delusional.

"do you trust me?"

.

..

...

I don't know why, but the question stops me, stops me from thinking, or listening, or breathing. 

I don't know why but I have the urge to say yes. to scream so at the top of lungs and feel... something.

"do you love me" his eyes become sweet, a small smile tugs at his lips. his iridescent marks on his cheeks glow like pure sadness... I don't know why, but...

"yes"

(lances pov)

my feet fall softly on the plush carpet of his room, each tread like cotton against my feet. as I near him, my hands rise to his warm face, cupping his cheeks in my subtle yet tightening grip.

"of course you do." I reply "I am the only one who can show you, show how it feels to love and be loved." my voice leaves my mouth like pure sugar, attracting his attention and focus. bringing his wants and needs to the surface.

he looks down at me with half lidded eyes, I can feel his hand land softly on my hips. his face trusting and warm.

my left hand stays on his cheek, my right doing its work.

I turn around, facing away from him. his pained voice fills my ears as his bloodied hands fall around my shoulders. I put the thin blade back into its small holster by my waist.

"I still love you" he painfully whispers in my ear.

if lance were here, his mind would scream for him to run away and leave him, but he's not here.

He's hiding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so yea, I have not uploaded in absolutely forever, but I had a small amount of inspiration and thought I should put it to good use. hope you liked.

please vote, comment and follow meeeee... that's if you like this :,>