6

I know, I know am super late and I have no excuses to give for it but I promise you regular updates from now on and I will try my best-est to complete the story within the deadline.

__________________________________________

Randhir was trying hard to concentrate on her the person he was there for but it seemed like his heart had a mind of its own and probably wings too because every time he tried to think about sanu, his heart used to fly away to sanyu. He had no one to share his thoughts. The worst part was he wasn't even feeling bad about anything.

It has almost been 10 days since he arrived in this village taking a permission for 15 days. He knew that time was speeding away and now he had only 5 days left to conclude something. He talked to his dad about extending his stay but was straight away denied as the office and his mother needed him.

It was like any other day when randhir again made up an excuse and went on to meet sanyu at their daily spot. When he reached there he found the lost in her own world and the lightened cigarette between her fingers was burning slowly.

He then noticed that the cigarette was about to end and was almost where her index finger was. He immediately snatched it away from her and threw it away. Sanyu was jerked out of her thoughts due to the sudden action. She stared at randhir with a taken aback but still lost look.

"Pagal ho kya? Dikhta nhi? Abhi ungli jal jaati toh? Dhyan kaha hai tumhara?" Randhir shouted on her.

"Jal jaati toh jal jaati, tumhe kya." Sanyukta was suddenly enraged as no one ever dared to talk to her like that.

"Tum pagal ho kya? Ek toh maine tumhari madad ki aur tum mujhi par chadh rhi ho." He got offended.

"Bhot bhot ehsaan aapka par maine nhi maangi thi madad toh kripiya agli baar se apni madad apne paas hi rakhiyega. Ab mera dimag mat khao already bhot kharab hai." She spat and got up to leave.

Randhir got really angry listening to her mean words. He wasn't used to be talked to this way. His anger raised as he saw her going away without completing the conversation.

He held her by her elbow and pulled her towards him. The sudden pull made her collide to his chest and her hands rested on his shoulders. He held her tightly by her forearms to balance themselves.

Sanyu looked up to scold him for the act but as soon as her eyes met his, an intense and deep eyelock was born. They both stared at each other to find similar confusion, similar thoughts and most of all similar feelings in the other's eyes. It seemed like both of them were on the same page.

Randhir was too lost in her beautiful doe shaped, hazel eyes that he didn't realize that he had started leaning forward, towards her. Even Sanyu was so dazed that she closed her eyes and gave in to his advance.

But as soon as she closed her eyes, breaking their eye latch, both of them came back to their senses and pushed away from each other. Both had shocked and panicked expressions on their faces.

Sanyu couldn't stand there anymore so she glanced at him one last time and walked away from there, she increased her pace with every step and finally started running and stopped only inside her room, locking herself in.

"Shit yeh kya tha!! Hum dono married hai, woh bhi kisi aur se. Yeh galat hai. Yeh bhot galat hai. Yeh sab, jo mai feel karrhi hoon, yeh galat hai." She plopped down on the floor while murmuring these words to herself.

She sat there in complete silence, trying to comprehend her current situation but ever after trying hard, she didn't reach any conclusion. Every minute she tried distract her mind to other things but it was adamant on thinking about the mesmerizing black eyes which had something in them, a spark, something very different and overwhelming.

_________________________________________

That night when they were all having dinner silently, the landline rang. Kishore went to attend the call and came back happily towards all of them, after 10 minutes and informed with teary eyes and huge smile.

"Abhi Suryavanshi ji ka phone tha, woh keh rhe the ki damad ji kal hi aarhe hai humari sanaya ko lene." He was almost crying.

Anju jumped in happiness and clutched her husband's hand, not being able to believe that. Randhir was sitting there completely clueless, he felt anger rising in his veins listening to this peice of news. He didn't know the reason but he was feeling highly uncomfortable and lost. He looked at sanyu with a blank face only to find her smiling widely, hugging her father.

She is so happy!!

He then gazed at sanu to find her looking at him with wide eyes and her hand on her mouth. He was too disturbed to notice her any further and got up to head to his room without finishing his food.

"Arree beta kaha jaa rhe ho? Khana toh khalo." Kishore stopped him.

"Nhi uncle mera pet bhar gaya." He said fake smiling.

"Jab khana nhi tha toh liya kyu, barbaad karne ke liye nhi hai humare paas khana." Anju said in a low tone though he heard it.

Randhir went to his room and shut the door with a thud. He punched the wall in anger as he remembered the happy look on sanyu's face listening to the news of her husband's arrival.

He had sat there for a long while after sanyu left and recalled all the happy moments he had spent in this place, within the short span of 10 day and surprisingly most of them consisted of sanyu in them. He had taken a lot of time to calm his erratically beating heart before going back home. After all the drama in the day, this was the last thing he wanted to happen but as they say, sometimes its just not our day, maybe it was just not his day.

He went to the bed and slept with a grumpy mood and growling stomach, thinking of ways to kill that suryavanshi idiot.

__________________________________________

What will happen when the suryavanshi "idiot" will arrive??

How will randhir deal with his urge to kill the guy??😂😂

A super fun roller coaster ride coming up your way..!!

Vote, comment and share if you liked this chapter.

Stay tuned and Keep reading!!

MonaMandy
cotton_blossom
Saddahaqcontests

Peh Gaya Khalara ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें