E P I L O G U E

2 years later

Sanyukta entered their room and found her husband still asleep, wrapped in the sheets like a big burrito. She just shook her head and looked around for a way of waking him up, when her eyes fell on the metal vase. She picked it up with smirk and was about to throw it in his direction but stopped midway and looked at it again. She then held it high and dropped it on the floor which produced a loud banging sound.

Randhir was startled by the loud noise and woke up abruptly which caused him to fall down as his legs couldn't free from the sheets on time.

When he finally managed to free himself from the sheets, he looked up to find his culprit wife laughing her ass out.

"What the hell yaar sanyukta!!! Kabhi toh normal insaano ki tarah utha diya karo." He whined.

"Insaan ko uthana ho tab toh insaano ki tarah uthau, tum toh sone ki jagah direct hibernation mei chale jaate ho. Aise naa uthau toh 6 mahine tak utho hi naa." Sanyukta rolled her eyes which picking up the vase and placing it back.

"Kal se room se saari metal aur glass ki chize hata rha hoon mai." He grumbled.

"Jo karna ho karlena abhi bas jaldi se ready ho jao, mai apni behen ke baby shower ke liye late nhi hona chahti." She threw a towel at his face and was about to exit when he caught his hand.

"Aree ruko toh." Saying this he pulled her to himself and hugged her. "Good morning." He said kissing her head.

"Good morning." She hugged him back tightly and closed her eyes.

"Aaj baby ka mood kaisa hai?" He broke the hug a little and asked while rubbing her bulged belly.

"Aaj baby subah se keh rha hai ki usko pani puri khani hai." She pouted.

"Ohh, acha thik hai baby, jab hum maasi ke ghar se wapas aayenge tab pani puri khayenge ok?" He asked in a baby voice while lowering his head to her 5 months old bump.

"Ok papa. Ab tayaar hojao." She caressed his hair and pushed him away.

They have been living peacefully with each other in their little world and completed two years of being together a month back. Though they had thought to plan a baby after a couple of more year of just being by themselves but one passionate night lead them to the news of pregnancy which did nothing but increased their happiness tenfold.

Sanaya was also happy with her family and gave the good news a couple on months before sandhir which made them even more happy that their kids would be the same age.

Today is sanaya's baby shower as she recently entered the 7th month of her pregnancy while sanyukta was in her 5th.

Sandhir reached the Ceremony hall with hands full of gifts and greeted their family. Sanaya came forward to hug both of them and held sanyukta's hand to make her sit next to herself.

Randhir looked at his wife and his sister in law laughing at something, both of them had a beautiful glow on their faces. He suddenly recalled the memory of the day he had visited motihari with his parents to finally take sanyukta home.

Flashback

Randhir was came inside the house to carry out sanyukta's last bag as everyone else was already outside. As he was about to exit a little voice from behind stopped him.

"Suniye." The voice said which he recognised as sanaya's.

"Ji?" He looked at her to find her in tears.

"Mujhe aapse maafi maangni hai." She joined her hands and sniffed.

"Maafi? Umm.. kyu?" Randhir asked her in confusion.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 16, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Peh Gaya Khalara ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें