9

The big bomb is about to drop.

___________________________________

Randhir was sitting upright on his bed, intently staring at the empty wall as the flashes of the moment from an hour ago kept on playing with his mind.

He tried hard to sort his feelings but got nothing. He thought that he would start feeling guilty if he kept on thinking about it but he knew that he was feeling anything but guilty.

There was no regret, no sadness. Only confusion, happiness and a pinch of satisfaction. He couldn't even imagine what sanyu would be thinking about at this moment.

He had left the place immediately after saying those words in her ear as he couldn't bear the thought of seeing her face full of regret, anger and hatred. He knew that maybe he had lost her forever because of the stunt of his but there was also a little part of him that lit up with hope after sharing such deep passion with her.

On the other hand sanyu remained frozen as randhir said something in her ear and then ran off. It took her a couple of minutes of standing there dumbly to realize what had actually just happened.

However modern she may be, but she had always known that she was married and had dreamed only according to that. She always thought that all her firsts would only be with her husband but today randhir broke that dream.

There was a part of her that was angry due to this fact but she still couldn't bring herself to believe that what happened was wrong. More than regret there was confusion, about her feelings, about his feelings, about his words and mostly about the future.

Sanyu decided that it would be the best to talk it out with him but only after taking a little space so both of them could calm their hearts and minds.

______________________________________

It was 11a.m. in the morning when Sanyu walked into his room very calmly and slowly only to find him pacing around.

Randhir stopped as soon as he saw her and started panicking. Whatever speech he had prepared in his head to tell her was now thrown into the dustbin as his mind went blank looking at her.

Both of them stood there, staring at each other, thinking of how to start a conversation. Finally sanyu found the courage to speak and started.

"Dekho..." And like that her courage flew out of the small window.

Randhir looked at her expectantly, hoping for her to give him a lead from where he could take over.

Sanyu looked away from him and gulped the huge lump that was lodged into her throat. She again raked her brain for the words and started again after a deep breath.

"Dekho, mujhe nhi pata ki unn sabka tumhare liye kya matlab tha, par mujhse nhi ho rha hai. Pehli baat toh hume woh Karna hi nhi chahiye tha aur galti se ho hi gaya toh atleast regret toh Karna chahiye tha, but pata nhi kyu ho hi nhi rha, maine bhot koshish ki, sachhi, par ho hi nhi rha regret. Kya karu ab? Tum toh karke nikal liye, ab mujhe iss baat ka guilt ho rha hai ki mujhe regret kyu nhi horha. Batao tum, ab kya karu mai?" She said everything in a single breath, shouting accusingly as last.

Randhir stared at her as if she had grown two heads as he absorbed her words. While sanyu did the same. As soon as her words registered in her mind, her accusatory look turned to one of horror. She realized that she had said something absolutely and utterly different from what she wanted to say.

Her cheeks turned a hue of pink from embarrassment and randhir smirked realizing her word vomit.

"Toh tum yaha mujhe yeh batane aayi thi ki tumhe mujhe kiss karke acha laga?" He teased her taking a step forward.

"Ky..kya aisa kab bola maine?" Sanyu asked back perplexed.

" bola toh nhi par iss poore monologue ka matlab toh yehi tha naa." He grinned as he had the upper hand on her for the first time.

"Aisa Kuch nhi hai, tum mere mooh mei words mat bharo." She looked away.

He wanted to laugh at her face but also didn't want to be killed by her so he decided to let it go and stepped closer to her.

She was looking at the floor trying to think of a way to get away from the embarrassment, she didn't realize that he had covered the distance between them and was now standing in her personal bubble.

He stared at her for a few seconds before finally lifting her chin with his finger, to meet his eyes. They were both again caught up in the same position, trying to decipher the feelings in the other's eyes.

She could feel his warm breath falling on her face as his palms gently cupped her cheeks.

"Tumne kaha ki nhi, mujhe nhi pata, par mujhe tumhe kiss karke bhot acha laga sanaya." He spoke huskily while leaning in for another kiss.

Sanyu was feeling all fuzzy inside and her heart was bursting with happiness until he spoke the last word. She immediately pushed him harshly and planted a tight slap in cheek.

"Arree sanaya..."

*SLAP*

"Sanaya tum..."

*SLAP*

"Sanaya.."

*SLAP*

"San..."

She raised her hand and stopped mid air for him to complete the word.

"...aya"

*SLAP*

"Arrree pagal hogyi ho kya, kyu maar rhi ho?" He finally shouted in frustration, while rubbing his now red cheek.

"Tum mujhe kiss karte time meri behen ka naam loge, toh tumhari aarti utarungi kya?" Sanyukta answered in pure rage.

______________________________________

3...

2...

1...

BOOM 💥

I literally have nothing to say for this chapter.

Can't wait to read your comments👿

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

Peh Gaya Khalara ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें